When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks RWG.

P4GTR

I just had a thought and, well I'll just say it-

Thanks RWG.

Thanks for continuing to be the first site I choose to "check up on" when I open my browser.

Thanks for taking me away from the reality of whatever BS i'm dealing with. On the personal level and on the net/pc/job/E-everything level now-a-days.

Thanks for the years I've spent "viewing new posts" over coffee for a few, so I can get my head on straight and get on with my day.

Thanks for the years I've spent "viewing new posts" over vodka, over ice, so I can get my mind right and get on with my night. (Confession: many nights now, I don't even think about RWG or vodka on the rocks. I'm married. :whistling:hump.gif ) Gone from age 28-31 while i've been a member. My lifes perspective has taken almost a complete 180 since my inauguration. Much better. :D:

Thanks to the guys that keep coming around here, posting with that cool friendly demeanor, and making this place the easy, open-door, listen instead of wait to talk, type of atmosphere.

Thanks to the guys that make the latter possible.

Thanks for teaching me how to appreciate watches. To hell with reps, we're so much more than that now. I don't visit any gen forums regularly if at all. If half of our passers by would just stop for a moment and realize what they had, this would be the biggest watch community online.

Thanks for reinvigorating my interest in photography.

Thanks for the watches. Thanks for the friends.

Feel free to keep this going/discuss.

That was very eloquently put P4! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I don't think I could have said it any better, and yet every word you said rings true for me as well. With that, I add my thanks to yours. This is such a wonderful home and wonderful family. I have made many great friends here and I always look forward to checking in :thumbsupsmileyanim: Cheers to you P4 for such a fantastic post :drinks:

Well said indeed P

:drinks: to all RWG members,mods and admins.RWG is a live organism growing day by day even stronger and even better thanks to all of its members.Yes this is the first place i visit when i first open my web browser, yes i consider all of you a part of my life and i do have deep respect for all the things you have tought me through those 2,5 wonderful years like the OP has already stated.

RWG is my relaxation place as well and it ROCKS :clapping:

John

P.S I still remember the first time i tried to post for the first time on two of the so-called GEN forums...on both i got the message that my post will be revied by an admin/mod before they let it posted :shock:

What??????????????????????????? :rofl:

Get my drift??? :drinks: