When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Omega Speedy Bracelet in Ultrasonic

14060 or 16610?

Finished up service on a genuine Speedmaster a few days ago for a face-to-face customer. When I do gens I always put the bracelet and the caseback in the ultrasonic. If the crystal has to come out for any reason, I also put the case in. The pics speak for themselves on this one. The cleaning solution went from clear to black in about 30 seconds. After 4 cleaning cycles and 1 rinse cycle, the bracelet sparkles.

DSCF7328.jpg

DSCF7329.jpg

DSCF7330.jpg

DSCF7331.jpg

DSCF7332.jpg

Needless to say, the cleaning solution was discarded shortly thereafter. Watch is tucked away in the bank safety deposit box until pickup (where all watches go when I'm not working on them), otherwise I'd put up pics. But it looks fantastic.

Blimey!!

I would of liked to see the strap in macro before the sonic clean.

I always thought the cleaners used to have some magic mix so when the cleaner was switched on the water changed colour!!! Made you feel like you got value for money!!

Similar to seeing that blue cloud when you [censored] in the public swimming pool!! Its hard to swim away from it before anyone notices but I am getting better at it ;)