When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what happen to The Zigmeister?

zhoon1129

He's around. Send him an email. Did you let him know your replacement dial had not arrived yet and wanted to reschedule, or did you just "miss" the appointment? If you didn't communicate you might have found yourself blocked.

I am around, just been away for a few days dealing with family responsibilities.

You got it exactly right Toad.

If someone books an appointment, we chat back and forth, they say they are shipping right away, I reserve your spot in my calendar, sit and wait and nothing ever shows up, why would I want to work with someone who thinks nothing of wasting my time and standing me up. Then months later these individuals want something done, and wonder and ask why they can't contact me. Geez, I wonder why... My response is simple, there are many who do the same work I do, if you want lume work, please contact Kent Parks and make arrangements with him.

I have no time for timewasters, or deadbeats, especially those who do it more than once when given another opportunity.

@ Ubi

You know what is here...I'll be in touch... :)

@zhoon1129

The above is not directed at you. An email and PM were sent to you today, please respond to the email so I know the communication lines are open. 20 days ago you were shipping, we haven't seen or heard anything since then... Communication is the key...keep me informed, that's all I ask.

I had been trying to get ahold of him for months, by email (PMs are blocked), without luck. Ended up sending stuff to Vac and Francisco instead. He must be swamped with a backlog of repairs and his regular work.

In a way I'm glad he's been busy, as now I'll get to see what some of the other experts' work is like. Looking forward to my Vac'd 204, 091, and 089, plus my 308 done the Franisco way :thumbsupsmileyanim: Plus I'm putting some things together for Goin to work. So rather than sending everything two Provinces over, my PAMs are taking a Worldwide tour :lol:

To be honest he is probably very busy with my watch :whistling::thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have always found R & J to be very responsive and always reply no matter how stupid my emails are. Also R & J make sure to send out appointment reminders etc. So there is no excuse for not letting R know there is an issue with timing as when I asked exactly the same recently about moving my appointment they were completely OK with it.

As for you Doc.....!! I guess no one has told you mate ;) I know R wanted to do it gently ;):p:D

Communication is HUGE!!! But once the project is in the master's hands...just be patient and let him do his work. We all know how hard it can be to get work done when you keep getting emails.

Also remember that The Zigmeister just had a PVD run (possibly the last), so that took up a large amount of his time. ;)

R&J rock regardless!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:drinks:

Communication is HUGE!!! But once the project is in the master's hands...just be patient and let him do his work. We all know how hard it can be to get work done when you keep getting emails.

Also remember that The Zigmeister just had a PVD run (possibly the last), so that took up a large amount of his time. ;)

R&J rock regardless!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:drinks:

sad... last pvd for sure??

I was saving it for the ultimate watch meister's case... dang.. should've done it with my dsn's case...

sad... last pvd for sure??

I was saving it for the ultimate watch meister's case... dang.. should've done it with my dsn's case...

"Possibly"

There needs to be enough interest, otherwise it's too much work for one or two cases, so we need to rally the troops if people want the coating! :good:

You sayin' I've been blacklisted again for some unknown reason :( That would explain the complete lack of response over the past 6 months.

I cant say much about it..... I jut know its something to do with those pics you sent giving wristies a whole different meaning..:p