When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My A7753 PAM 250 Arrived.

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

King delivered another beauty!

Took a while this time because I have rejected the first one offered, based on quality control pics as it had CG lever sticking too far out. Then there was some CN-holiday time, but now it is here.

First impressions - I was worried about DW the most, but to my surprise in real life it looks really good, I believe 236/250 is the best dial choice as it doesn't have large hour markers like 196 so incorrect date window location is not that obvious at first look.

Dial may be a bit thicker than gen counterpart, maybe that's why the DW seems to still be a bit sunken but surely better than old 7750 daylights.

Overall quality is truly AMAZING. It really is the best out-of-the-box PAM rep ever made. Fantastic dial quality, great AR, very good caseback engravings (now with "Luminor" missing in previous reps). Very-gen like CG-lever action. I always thought I have preferred polished 196-like bezel but this brushed one in real life looks great too! Lume does not last very long but it does give you that nice glow when you go indoors on a sunny day so for me it is more than enough. It is not as strong a glow as my gen 112 lume but it actually glows very like my gen Daytona. What a pleasure it also is not to worry about replacing the crown, it is perfect as it comes!

Please enjoy some pics of the watch:

First on OEM Panerai Black Gator:

day1a.jpg

day2l.jpg

day3e.jpg

day4n.jpg

Another strap option:

day5s.jpg

day6.jpg

Next to gen pic:

day7.jpg

The strap, also, makes the difference ;) Awsome combo!

Congratulation!

Can you take pic of the lever?

As far as I saw here and there, it's the lever which makes me not pull the trigger.

But if as you said, it's great out of the box, I will try King for sure.

Guest Sql_pl

oh, and king is the best!

You are 100% right. I have been around rep forums since 2004 and made purchases from virtually all dealers, including some long retired ones like watchlover_david, Paul@Abay, EL, TWP etc etc and I have to honestly say noone came close to King's service. I also think her english is way better than it was back in 2004 which is a big help now.

You are 100% right. I have been around rep forums since 2004 and made purchases from virtually all dealers, including some long retired ones like watchlover_david, Paul@Abay, EL, TWP etc etc and I have to honestly say noone came close to King's service. I also think her english is way better than it was back in 2004 which is a big help now.

agreed buddy. and we can give ourselves a pat on the back for improving her english. lol.

Im looking into buying one of these, but Im a pam-noob :D How is a good/great cg supposed to look? So that I dont get a bad one.

The lever should be flush with the crown guard,or very close to It. It seems that some are better than others. Ask the dealer for pics before delivery Is your best bet. Reguardless of the CGL issues,best Pam rep ever made Imho. I have the old model that is very nice but this one Is much nicer,congratulations Sql,absolutely love that tan/orangish strap,looks fantastic on your wrist :drinks:

The lever should be flush with the crown,or very close to It. It seems that some are better than others. Ask the dealer for pics before delivery Is your best bet. Reguardless of the CGL issues,best Pam rep ever made Imho. I have the old model that is very nice but this one Is much nicer,congratulations Sql,absolutely love that tan/orangish strap,looks fantastic on your wrist :drinks:

Thanks maxman :) And Sql, nice touch with the tan strap, that look sweeeet :)

Guest Sql_pl

Im looking into buying one of these, but Im a pam-noob :D How is a good/great cg supposed to look? So that I dont get a bad one.

Here is a pic from QC of the first one that I rejected:

photo2zf.jpg

You can see how CG Lever is protruding above the CG profile...

And here is a pic from QC of the watch I got:

photo22v.jpg

Nice to see the improvement on the cg, great looking watch. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I also think her english is way better than it was back in 2004 which is a big help now.

Sometimes it took weeks to communicate, but always delivered.

When we both got the last emails with all smiley faces the deal was done for the watch. :D

Ahh, the good old days....

Guest Sql_pl

Nice sunny day here today so I took some new pics for you guys:

38996294.jpg

43850742.jpg

53216929.jpg

15184480.jpg

AMAZING dial/hands details:

33351752.jpg

94691096.jpg

CG for those interested:

71410263.jpg