When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

gen dials on RWI

SMIDSY

sorry mate I'm on RWI only... if you PM me there I can get most breitling dials for good prices.... I dont want to sell here as Im trusted on RWI but havent spoken to admin here =)

I am still down for an SOSF dial... but I don't know about registering for another forum lol.

edited...

drats only a black one left. I can't see photos at work. I suspect someone is using imageshack because my work has something against them for some reason lol (I can't see any images hosted at imageshack while at work). I was secretly hoping for a blue one lol.

sorry mate its not really a sale - this is the issue I've been having on both RWI and now RWG. RWI have made me basically have special exemption to the normal rules but no such agreement has been made here so basically I'm either directing to the other forum or yeah....

okay so let me explain:

I have (due to my work) the ability to source certain gen parts for certain watches. Parts will be offered to me and I will then offer them to the people here at my cost + P&P so I make no money on it at all. Once I find someone interested I then buy it in in a J.I.T. sort of model and ship out once the buyer has paid....

complex I know but as I dont make cash I cant buy them in to 'hand' without interest.