When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much worth are Gens and Reps if you removed all Trademarks

BuyersRemorse

Why on earth would you buy a rep rolex if you wouldn't buy a gen. I am not being impolite or trying to start a flame war or whatever , that just doesn't compute in my brain. If you don't like Rolex then just do as you say and remove the trademarking off your rep. Still a very nice functional timepiece and you are now bein true to yourself.

Praetor and Automatico have already addressed the other points you raised, but to answer that question on a personal level:

I like the aesthetics of Rolex watches and appreciate the history of the company. However, I don't like what the company has become, how it operates or how it fleeces its customers. Not all watches can be sterilzed without significantly affecting the aesthetics of the design, and trying to grind the logo off a bracelet would probably not work out so well... Also, this is a rep watch forum... 'Buying the brandname' at a fraction of the cost is pretty much the universal constant for what brought folks here :drinks: