When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newb from California

excelsior

Hi all! I actually joined in January of this year but have been lurking around for a while. I was referred by a member who has been here since 2007.

I'm interested in reps and gens, but right now I'm in the market for my first rep. I hope to find a good one through this great site!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I actually joined in January of this year but have been lurking around for a while. I was referred by a member who has been here since 2007.

I'm interested in reps and gens, but right now I'm in the market for my first rep. I hope to find a good one through this great site!

Sorry didn't see you there. Im glad you finaly Intrduced yourself. Have you purchased your first rep yet?,If so,what did you get? :)

• 5 weeks later...

I've actually been mostly busy with schoolwork, but I just designed GE's Ecomagination $200 millon challenge YouTube Page, and the guy who's running it paid me $250 for that. So I'm looking at a few reps now... can't afford a gen (but who can expect a middle-class student to afford one). I've been considering either a panda 1911 Discovery, a V2 Chronomat Evolution, or an IWC Portuguese Chrono. I'm leaning toward the Ebel or the IWC because I really admire the crispness of their designs. Most probably buying from Joshua, of course.

I was also looking at a TAG Heuer Carrera Chrono 41mm on Josh's site (which I can't link because I have less than 5 posts), and was wondering why it's so much cheaper than the other reps... it's only $238 whereas other A7750 reps are around $300.