When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bond Sub 6538 - 2-line dial vs. 4-line dial

Whatever123

This all being said who sells the most correct to gen 6538 BOND sub case? Certainly Yuki is way off since at the very least the rehaut to not only too wokky but also way way too deep. NDT case is not wokky but is it closer to gen otherwise? I bought a 6538 sub from Joshua for around 200 and has Pb fully mod it for me. Looks pretty good but still the case, especially the curve of the lugs is wrong but it does have a very shallow rehaut. I wear it on a BOND nato.

• 2 weeks later...

This all being said who sells the most correct to gen 6538 BOND sub case? Certainly Yuki is way off since at the very least the rehaut to not only too wokky but also way way too deep. NDT case is not wokky but is it closer to gen otherwise? I bought a 6538 sub from Joshua for around 200 and has Pb fully mod it for me. Looks pretty good but still the case, especially the curve of the lugs is wrong but it does have a very shallow rehaut. I wear it on a BOND nato.

Perry,

Got any pictures of the watch? How is the watch holding up? Full water resistance? weight? feel?

E

• 1 month later...

My Bond sub fully modded by Pbdad looks great....he drilled the lug holes perfectly so the spring bar tips pop from the holes, aged the insert and dial....eliminating the bright yellow color of the markers, shaved down the crystal so it's like the gen, added a Ofrei pearl, correct size tube and crown and correct size spring bars. The case however is not waterproof I assume because of shaving the crystal. The problem I have though is the case is wrong from the start.....it's a modern style sub case so it's too thick but it's lugs are also not straight enough so on the wrist the lugs look too short vs a gen 6328.