When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Single Hand

PJKITEFLYER

Was at my an AD last night store was busy, they know me there so they let me get some wrist time with a Single Hand Meistersinger while they were serving other customers. At $1,500 too rich for me but was wondering if there are any reps of single handed watches out there?

Here is a picture of the watch

meistersingerpangaeatan_1023_detail.jpg

Was at my an AD last night store was busy, they know me there so they let me get some wrist time with a Single Hand Meistersinger while they were serving other customers. At $1,500 too rich for me but was wondering if there are any reps of single handed watches out there?

Here is a picture of the watch

meistersingerpangaeatan_1023_detail.jpg

Highly doubt it. What is the movt on the watch? I've asked about the Lemania 5100 movt. Not enough people buy the gen to produce the rep. You never know, I was suprised to see Sinn rep'd. They only produce reps where they think they can sell enough to make money.

i made this one a while back they are not that hard to put together yourself. I had to use a rad case since the pilot style case i first intended to use did not fit the dial

20100501_155712.jpg

or if you dont want to make the work yourself Roland Kemmner Aka erkahund on ebay has them but with a much better looking case/style

i made this one a while back they are not that hard to put together yourself. I had to use a rad case since the pilot style case i first intended to use did not fit the dial

or if you dont want to make the work yourself Roland Kemmner Aka erkahund on ebay has them but with a much better looking case/style

Woah! That is Super Cool. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif It is actually very easy to read the time on. Nice!

20100501_155712.jpg

I'd love to know how you made it, the piece is brilliant!

A local AD has the Meistersinger's and I always think they are a great looking watch and have a lot of presence for such as simple watch.

The nearest I have seen are the IWC regulators

8fbd21ab07dd2d38ae0fa6d765b9ef7a.image.800x532.jpg

81a701f0e337de89034b95756d1c7884.image.800x532.jpg

Great value at 118bucks

I HAD NO IDEA THEY REP'D A REGULATEUR!

I'd love to know how you made it, the piece is brilliant!

it is quite easy actually :-) when you buy the dial from Roland it comes with the hand all you have to do then is to attach the dial to a 649x movement of your flavour be it ETA, St36 or a old original Unitas (o yea it of course has to be the version without seconds pinion) then you put the single hand on the hour hand gear and put movement and dial inside the case and close it ! easy !

Guides with pics can be found here:

Attaching Dial to Movement

attaching hands

inserting movement into case

And if all of this is something you feel you dont want to try roland sells ready made watches (and parts) on ebay from time to time. Here is a white Einzeigerit also comes in different colours. Link to rolands ebay listings these are top quality parts he sell, you wont find a case of the quality he sells so cheap anywhere else

!B51cU2gCWk~$(KGrHqR,!hYEyrqO0nusBMvJtrp4pg~~_3.JPG

and they are not suffering the same problem as the rolex sec @6 ?

as i guess they also have added gears to move the hours away from center ?

stunning layout

Not only is it working flawlessly, it has the BEST power reserve of any watch I have or have ever owned!

and they are not suffering the same problem as the rolex sec @6 ?

as i guess they also have added gears to move the hours away from center ?

stunning layout

I have to assume that this is a custom Asian movement ... not a modified ETA clone ... so it would be very reliable. Just look at the Ulysse Nardin reps with power reserve dial and running seconds at 6 ... rock solid .. and not modified ETA clones .. they are custom Asia movements.

• 5 months later...