When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have preferred bay sellers where they buy parts for vintage Rolex's?

Prsist

stay away from wholesaleoutlet990

You rarely get what you order.. then you have to send it back... Ive ordered from him 5 times now... and ONCE i got what i paid for.

Thanks Dizzy! I earmarked a couple crystals he is selling. Think I'll keep hunting.

good post- was about to pull the trigger with wholesalewatchoutlet.....

besides oakabum and nightwatch are there any good sources for tropic 24?

another forum member has a factory produced v thick plexi which apparently is awesome- he got it in a trade with another member who did not know it's source. It is not DSN but as good (shape wise) except a lot thicker. any ideas?

I have just recently completed a transaction with Watchadoo. No issues, shipping was a bit slow, but from AUS to USA, it was 3 weeks.

I have had 2 transactions with wholesaleoutlet aka: ewatchparts.com and as mentioned above, the order was not correct-- however I did get product successfully, and quickly. Just getting it "right" is the challenge for them.

In a pinch, I would not worry about it, but be prepared. The best advice when dealing with any of these guys including Yuki, NDT, and the like is-- WYSIWIG does not always apply.

WTF? lol

How big is that t-19? it looks WAY oversized.. either that or you have a miniature submariner bezel insert there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I get all my crystals from Clarkes now.. cheaper that most places and im happy with their stuff so far.

WTF? lol

How big is that t-19? it looks WAY oversized.. either that or you have a miniature submariner bezel insert there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I get all my crystals from Clarkes now.. cheaper that most places and im happy with their stuff so far.

not possible... gen insert.

paired with a gen crystal you get this

5059745300_ab82acef64.jpg

paired with anything from WO you get shat.

first time i got their t19 i thought it was a mistake... but nope consistently garbage, always wondered who these people he's sold thousands of to without problems... he has a routine of blaming parts not fitting on your incompetence as an amateur watchsmith, but the 'private' item and over 200 negative feedbacks this year alone should speak for itself. ebay really should revise what qualifies for private feedback.

Clarkes is on ebay. Gary is awesome and i prefer his crystals to the others ive tried. The good thing about Gary is he sends you what you actually order, and hes good with email communication.