When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this the proper bracelet for a 1665?

Prsist

Some also came with a 7206 rivet bracelet. Im not sure if that was standard equipment or not but i have seen a few with this combination. The older sea-dwellers would have had the 9315 and that bracelet would most likely be later replaced during RSC service with a 93150.

I believe that the 93150/580 combination was an OEM fit to the 1680 and as Freddy says 93150/585 was OEM fit for later 1665's.

However, the better Cartel vintage 1665's such as PT, come supplied with a 93150/580 set up - unless you is unlucky and get someting quite random!!!

My 1680 came with a 93150/285 set up - which is wrong, as the 285 end link should be with the earlier 9315 bracelet of the 1665 - but I now have a spare set on 285's, which are not that common, or are they? :whistling:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I ordered some of the 580's from that goof at wholesaleoutlet990 at a premium.. accepts 2mm bars etc etc

....and of course i received 455b endlinks. Figures.

Even after explicitly asking - 1. if his end links accepted gen 2mm dia springbars (seller's answer - 'yes' (as anyone who has these can attest, they do not)), & 2. if they looked like the gen 580 end link in the pic I sent him (again - 'yes'), I received the following sets of '580' end links

mrslimeball-580links0041.jpg

Then, following 6 months of lies/excuses/distortions & 1 exchange, which resulted in my receiving the same end links back (I had marked 1 of them just in case), not to mention a formal PP complaint (amazingly, even with full documentation proving 'bait-n-switch', PP sided with the seller!!!!!!!!!), Mr. Slimeball was born. And in each of 2 subsequent deals with Mr. Slimeball (for different parts), the results were the same (I received items that did not match his descriptions).

Yep I ordered t-19 crystals and received crystals that are for an Air-king instead. Not even close. I ordered a couple of the oyster links on a 93150 that connect from the clasp by the flip lock to the rest of the bracelet links.. asked specificly for the ones for a 20mm bracelet and received one for a 20mm bracelet and a different one for a 19mm bracelet. The i also asked for the "580" end links and even paid MORE for 3 sets of them... more than any of his other endlinks he has listed... then i received the same ones Freddy got.. the 455b, And the best part is, while they took the 2mm bars, they arnt the right shape for submariner lugs and i broke the little loops off the inside trying to fit it to any of my submariner cases!!! WTF!!!

I didnt feel like paying to send them back to only have something else completely different and incorrect shipped to me. He has nice stuff, but whoever works in the shipping and receiving dept is an idiot. :thumbdown:

Who else carries all the stiuff he does? Like random links and 16mm and 20mm heavy springbars, endlinks, crystals and tubes and gaskets and all that? I know Clarkes has some of the stuff but no where near the selection of Mr Slimeball.

I didnt feel like paying to send them back to only have something else completely different and incorrect shipped to me. He has nice stuff, but whoever works in the shipping and receiving dept is an idiot. :thumbdown:

Even though he often transfers blame for everything to someone else, Mr. Slimeball is a 1-man operation.