When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! I'm not a happy man!

mjmurphy926

I removed the bracelet from my WM9 v1 sub so I could polish it last night. While polishing it, I somehow managed to lose a piece of one of the SELs. I have no idea when it fell off or where it went. I looked for hours last night and this morning, but no luck.:angry:

I just recently finished building this bracelet specifically so I could use the WM9 SELs. :wallbash::cry:

The red highlighted piece is what I lost.

wm9-v1-7_missing_SEL_piece.jpg?t=1288284665

If someone has this piece or an entire SEL, I'd be eternally greatful if you would consider selling it to me. :pray:

I've got the same piece from a Noobmariner bracelet if that would work if you cant find anything else.

Im sure you could massage it to the correct shape. I can throw it in the mail if you PM me your address.

Dizz

I've got the same piece from a Noobmariner bracelet if that would work if you cant find anything else.

Im sure you could massage it to the correct shape. I can throw it in the mail if you PM me your address.

Dizz

Diz,

Thanks for the generous offer, but I have some noob SELs and I tried to fit one. Unfortunately, they are drilled a little different than the WM9 pieces and don't really line up correctly.

Thanks again,

Mike

Ive lost so many tihngs in the carpet under my work bench... hands, pearls, movement parts, stems, springbars and even a gen triplock crown believe it or not.. its on the floor somewhere but I cant find it

haha

dizz