When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mare Nostrum.. This Is The Next Panerai Rep We Need....

V

• 4 months later...
I think its real ugly and looks like some sort of walmart watch. I'd neither wear (if it was free) nor buy it. - just MHO!

@Slay

your words are sometimes hard... but you ask it. That´s why i like your comments :D

BTW, TTK like your comments, too :whistling:

Mare Nostrum is a very ugly watch. And not one of best quality models from Panerai.

But it is over and over again the same story... write Rolex or Panerai on a walmart watch and all people will love it.

best exsample: submariner LV... a divers watch with green bezel :yucky: .... OH SORRY - it is rolex and it is limited ;)

@Slay

your words are sometimes hard... but you ask it. That´s why i like your comments :D

BTW, TTK like your comments, too :whistling:

Mare Nostrum is a very ugly watch. And not one of best quality models from Panerai.

But it is over and over again the same story... write Rolex or Panerai on a walmart watch and all people will love it.

best exsample: submariner LV... a divers watch with green bezel :yucky: .... OH SORRY - it is rolex and it is limited ;)

hi tourby,

could you not find better and lovely words for the beauties.

cheers

rolli

Like I said when tis thread was shiny and new, if they would just do a seonds @ 3 hrono movement, even if it's a handwind movement w/o a module, they could do not only the Mare Nostrum, my holy grail brietling, the Tag Monaco, and a dozen other reps that would sell like hotcakes. If you look at the most reent seagull threads, they clearly have tooled up enough to do it--if they can copy the Jaquet big date module and make double tourbillons, even a DD module copy is within reach.

BTW, here's a pic of a display ST-19 w/ a swans nck regulator:

post-53-1172668552_thumb.jpg

The Mare Nostrum is my favorite pam that has a white dial and I would get one if it were a rep. It is a very elegant looking watch

Like I said when tis thread was shiny and new, if they would just do a seonds @ 3 hrono movement, even if it's a handwind movement w/o a module, they could do not only the Mare Nostrum, my holy grail brietling, the Tag Monaco, and a dozen other reps that would sell like hotcakes.

Yeah, but they'd have to make it as slim as the 2894 if you want the watches not to be unrealistically thick, and as soon as you're trying to rep the 2894, you're in trouble; It's not uncomplicated. :blink:

You're better off getting a Valgranges rep and ... oh, never mind. :whistling:

Yeah, but they'd have to make it as slim as the 2894 if you want the watches not to be unrealistically thick, and as soon as you're trying to rep the 2894, you're in trouble; It's not uncomplicated. :blink:

You're better off getting a Valgranges rep and ... oh, never mind. :whistling:

Pugi

where you will find Valgranges???

ETA told me 12-16 month waiting period??? :D

We need this panerai. And I mean we really need it. As in really really need it. Don't know if I've said it before but guys we really need this panerai.

....need it like another hole in the head. Have you guys looked to see how many Pannie reps are out there already? Personnally I'd prefer some of the other model lines be beefed up. And if they are going to spend time on a movement, it ought to be a decent automatic with seconds at six.

/Tim