When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Possible Denver area/Rocky Mountain GTG soon?

ubiquitous

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know... But if you notice, I didn't bring my camera to your GTG either :)

While I am not opposed to cameras and the sort, I think I purposely leave cameras behind at such events as I know it would be a distraction for me. Plus, I'm not always the most socially outgoing kind of guy (one of my biggest self peeves and character flaws is that I find myself to be a bit shy at times), so if there's no camera for me to fiddle with, I have to be outgoing and engage in discussion.

...Or be the guy in the corner looking at his shoes and kind of shuffling his feet around, being completely anti-social.

:)

Pics. Sorry a little blurry. I think I drank a little too much "Blind Watchmaker" (the official wine of the event). :)

Smaller turn out then expected. I did pad the place with some friends however so we had 13 people spectating.

From Left to right: Seafoam, Ubiquitous, Ronin, JChurch

9a25pwp1010457.jpg

JChurch - The 'friends' and 'staff' that came to the event were gaga over the Graham.

9a25pwp1010459.jpg

Ronin's box for the day. (Sorry bout the blurry photo).

9a25pwp1010460.jpg

Ubiquitous's box. Surprisingly, the 'bar staff' favorite was his IWC "Stock" Aquatimer!

9a25pwp1010462.jpg

Seafoam - His Elgin was one of the most gawked at that day, especially by the ladies.

9a25pwp1010463.jpg

Goodies

9a25pwp1010465.jpg

Wine of the day... with some Homages...

9a25pwp1010466.jpg

Say Cheese.

9a25pwp1010468.jpg

Mrs. Ronin double wristing with her Gen SOH 38 and Cartier Rep.

9a25pwp1010469.jpg

Mrs. Ubi and the v72 Daytona.

9a25pwp1010470.jpg

Thanks all,

I know... But if you notice, I didn't bring my camera to your GTG either :)

While I am not opposed to cameras and the sort, I think I purposely leave cameras behind at such events as I know it would be a distraction for me. Plus, I'm not always the most socially outgoing kind of guy (one of my biggest self peeves and character flaws is that I find myself to be a bit shy at times), so if there's no camera for me to fiddle with, I have to be outgoing and engage in discussion.

...Or be the guy in the corner looking at his shoes and kind of shuffling his feet around, being completely anti-social.

:)

Haha! Very true R.. I'm not the camera kinda guy either. I leave that up to the pro's in the bunch (and normally there's plenty @ the GTG's) while I get lots of time socializing! :)

However that doesn't stop me from taking some iPhone pics when the circus is in full throttle later in the night.. :crazy:

Ditto. Nice job getting this thing together Ronin and had a great time and was good to put names to faces (all 3 :victory: ). I loved the wine bar and the cheese selection was fantastic. Thanks again Ronin and lets do this more often.

sf

ps. tell Mrs. Ronin thanks for the compliments on my late Aunt's old...OLD Elgin pocket watch. She would have appreciated the admiration.