When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 224(?) on Josh's website

http://www.1-pc8838....667-p-9382.html

What you all Panerai experts think?

But I thought the 224 is full polished case. Is there another Daylight Firenze model that has brush/polish case? Different year?

I think its is polished like the 196 , im not sure if the pushers were polished as well, its a nice looking watch , it would be nice to get the collection

Not sure if the DW is black or Blue, though it certainly looks to be more sunken than the other 7753's

photobucketo.jpg

photobucket1.jpg

yay, another FAIL for the factories :thumbdown: ...and i was so looking forward to them repping the 326/327 <_<

and wtf happened to the DW? not only does it appear sunken, but also totally off (not like the "hairline" discrepancy of other daylights)when it comes to its position

Edited by PaulVanDyk

me too :wounded1:

..and if you read the description of the watch on Josh website it makes me soo angry!

This is da bomb!! - yeah right! :thumbdown:

dont forget the "exact" copy of 7753...which was established a while ago IT IS NOT!

im guessing their slogan is "1 step forward 10 steps back"

Edited by PaulVanDyk

The Dw must be blue dark, look this picture this is the watch that buy the chinese builder, it send me Toro some time ago.

IMG_1036.jpg

The most difficult is to do the same colour of dial, is difficult to describe, but not is purple like the replic that they sold us time ago, is like electric blue with yellow/green numbers, i have 229 gen look this.

And I hope this time , they will do the caseback correct and don´t write PANERIA like the last time :bangin:

The Dw must be blue dark, look this picture this is the watch that buy the chinese builder, it send me Toro some time ago.

IMG_1036.jpg

The most difficult is to do the same colour of dial, is difficult to describe, but not is purple like the replic that they sold us time ago, is like electric blue with yellow/green numbers, i have 229 gen look this.

And I hope this time , they will do the caseback correct and don´t write PANERIA like the last time :bangin:

sooooooooo, is this the version they are currently offering or is it from some time ago?

http://www.rwgforum....__1#entry682519

That Gen vs Ulti vs DSn review you did was awesome

I think we hoped for more but its still better than we had....;)

It will be interesting to see one from a members pics...even Andrews aint great and the CG lever looks terrible for a sales shot !! Given the feedback I know he has had.

I actually don't see the problem, you cannot even see on the gen pics if the datewheel is black or blue, same goes for the rep. Also the datewheel has the same height as the 236 etc, and on the rep vs gen revieuw it looked oke. The dial looks very close to me, also the color of the dial which is the most importand on this model. the lever can me modded easily. Should they do the paneria engraving on purpose?