When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Famous Planet Ocean 45 fans

Chargin55

Just wanted to report that I have noticed a lot of Seamaster Planet Ocean 45s lately

Here is a great vid of Mark Knopfler wearing his PO.

Also noticed James May (Top Gear) wearing an orange leather strapped PO on an eposode of his Big Boys Toys show. Saw one on CSI some time ago too.

Anyone else spotted one?

Jeremy Clarkson with a Black PO 45 on rubber for most of Top Gear season 15 (and probably earlier). Just watched an older episode and it looked like a Seamaster chromo, keeps it in the family I guess. James May is a big watch fan and was wearing a really nice pilot watch in an episode of Tou Stories recently. Seems to change every episode, and they relate to the content of the show which is pretty considerate :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am 90% sure Prince William was wearing an Omega Seamaster Chronograph "James Bond" when he recently announced his engagement.

Not sure if it was a Chrono or not, but that bracelet is distinctive. James Bond is British after all, and no doubt an influence on the future King :)

Not sure if it was a Chrono or not, but that bracelet is distinctive. James Bond is British after all, and no doubt an influence on the future King :)

Yes and the wave pattern design on the watch face. At first I thought it was a Rolex Sub with the similar shaped bezel "OMEGA Watch of Kings" LOL