When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

prestige watch co

mellons

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on most the forums, just not RG. Plus RG would be the worst place to find the truth, given recent (or not so it seems) developments ;)

Actually the latest fiasco has come to light due to the honesty of one of RG's staff, SFA. He has revealed the happenings to the membership, and is awaiting response from the owner in question ....

When you got over 20k members (maybe less, maybe more, who knows or cares :whistling: ), there are bound to be bad apples (I mean after all, I'm a member there :whistling: ) , even a bad admin or owner may pop up occasionally. But with great staff like SFA, they won't be able to hide too long.

Actually the latest fiasco has come to light due to the honesty of one of RG's staff, SFA. He has revealed the happenings to the membership, and is awaiting response from the owner in question ....

When you got over 20k members (maybe less, maybe more, who knows or cares :whistling: ), there are bound to be bad apples (I mean after all, I'm a member there :whistling: ) , even a bad admin or owner may pop up occasionally. But with great staff like SFA, they won't be able to hide too long.

Wow.....missed out on this completely. What was this about?

Oh but I do think so. Try reading the Robert bashing threads on other forums in the past and the same people keep showing up. One at least was actually banned from another forum for personal attacks on this dealer and has a chip on his shoulder so big it's the whole potato. It's amazing how many fragile egos there are on these forums. Sure Robert is not for everyone, you take him as he is on his terms (for which there are good reasons) or stay away, but the suggestion that other 'rep communities' have less respect for their members is frankly ludicrous, at least Robert hasn't pulled stunts like Eurotimez and WM9...............................:whistling:

Consider - Robert clearly has more satisfied than dissatisfied customers or he'd go out of business. And as Watchmeister says, he's not here to defend himself, so the attacks are even more cowardly and one sided.

:acute: