When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whatever happened to Eurotimez?

Prsist

ETz had been slightly prone to problems with customer service for a long time. When their most popular watch (the rolex DSSD v5) suddenly began shipping with a batch of crooked dials, all hell broke loose and the complaints poured down like rain.

First the owner, Chris, vanished and then his workers at the store vanished one by one .. until no one answered emails anymore, or even shipped watches anymore. There are many people here with money sent to ETz and no watches to show for it.

I firmly believe that Chris is a good person. He once sent me an ETA 2836 at his expense to replace a faulty one in my DSSD. His business simply grew out of his control by it's own popularity, and then the massive crooked dial issue pushed them over the edge and they dropped out of sight.

Chris also over hypped the site, going on and on about how great the QC was. In fact, it was really never anything special.

He swore for ex; that he only had gen ETA's when in fact I'm pretty sure they were clones at times. He had a rapid rise and then all the complaints at the end finally did him in. Seems to have left some people holding the bag.

• 7 months later...