When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC Check

ArkoN

Hi everyone :-)

I just got some QC Quality pics from a well known dealer here on RWG. Its the latest "Ultimate" version of the Deepsea with a swiss eta 2836-2 movt.

http://gallery.me.com/arkon#100046

Is the pearl placed right this way?

just have a short look, I know youre experts see little flaws in seconds, I^m not yet able to do that ;-)

I wonder why the two pics are of two different watches? Both are set to almost the same time so they look similar as though the pictures where taken a few minutes apart... I could be wrong but it seems odd.

Yeah same watch on first 2 pics.

The one on the tester aint!

My old eyes certainly aren't as sharp as you young guys. I can't see any difference between 1,2 or 3. At any rate this looks like a pretty nice DSSD. None of them are perfect, but then a 400.00 USD rep isn't a 7-8 thousand general. The engravings on the bezel insert are shallowed and not as distinct as the genuine. The pearl looks really nice.and they are finally getting the OGEV ring is closer to correct :whistling: at least the top of the ring lines up as it does on the general. Unfortunately they just can't seem to get the letter spacing correct so that everything lines up properly top and bottom. From the photos, you cabn't see the rehault engraving, but with the distortion of the DSSD crystal and the tiny letters, it's hard to see them without ideal lighting conditions.

My vote is :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My old eyes certainly aren't as sharp as you young guys. I can't see any difference between 1,2 or 3. At any rate this looks like a pretty nice DSSD. None of them are perfect, but then a 400.00 USD rep isn't a 7-8 thousand general. The engravings on the bezel insert are shallowed and not as distinct as the genuine. The pearl looks really nice.and they are finally getting the OGEV ring is closer to correct :whistling: at least the top of the ring lines up as it does on the general. Unfortunately they just can't seem to get the letter spacing correct so that everything lines up properly top and bottom. From the photos, you cabn't see the rehault engraving, but with the distortion of the DSSD crystal and the tiny letters, it's hard to see them without ideal lighting conditions.

My vote is :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ok thanks for the detailed review :-) I will post some better HQ pictures when the watch arrives here ;-)

But why?

The time settings on the watch matches exactly the EXIF Information.

As far as the watch goes I cant tell mate to be honest except maybe the SEL but that could be just the pics, but the fact the date has been changed from pic 3 to pics 1&2 in the 2 minutes the EXIF gives and then the setting up of the pics 1 & 2. I would think he has used one DSSD on the tester for several QC pics of DSSDs ;)

For clarification 1 & 2 say 28 the other says 8 :)

For clarification 1 & 2 say 28 the other says 8 :)

Good eyes Pete!

I was wondering if anyone else would notice the date on the two watches. :whistling:

That was what lead me to believe they were not the same watch.

dizz