When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which one is the best choice?

godd

Hello guys~

First of all, I can't free use English

so seek your consent.

I have plan buying IWC repwatch and I have decision three watch

IWC PORTUGUESE Chrono(3714), IWC aquatimer(3719)IW371701 Fliegerchronograph

Which one is the best choice?

I have no plan to custom..

By the way,Aquatimer Cousteau Divers 2007 and Aquatimer Slevin inner bezel ring is lumed?

And I want to see three watch's lumed shot.

P.S.My wrist circumference is 15.5cm and 45mm watch is match?

Welcome to the forum...have fun reading and searching around here. We have lots of reviews of each of the watches in question. I'll modify this post with the links when I have time (hopefully later today)...but to be quick:

• 3714 Porto Chrono - bad movement...beautiful watch...lots of reviews on troubles people have had with this movement killing the watch early...unless you want to spend around $1000 USD to get a gen movement installed or other mods to keep the movement alive...stay away
  • 371701 - a classic...great watch...look for reviews as they have changed the dial over time so that the current dial can't be modded as easily as the old ones (not an issue for you)...but the lume is not great on these
  • 3719 Slevin - I personally like the 2006 Cousteau the best...but the Slevin is a great watch...poor lume on the bezel
  • Cousteau 2006 - This is my recommendation...best design of the series...poor lume though out of the box
  • Cousteau 2007 - great design too...not as fashion "flexible" because of the orange but beautiful...crappy lume though
  • Cousteau 2008 - Don't like the design as much

I would say 3717, if you want a portuguese then save up and get a franken from Concepta

I have to agree. If you are going to go with a Portuguese save up your money and go for one of Concepta's. And I have to agree the first Cousteau is the best one. But remember the inner rotating bezel if off by half a notch and you are going to want a relume.

Welcome to the forum...have fun reading and searching around here. We have lots of reviews of each of the watches in question. I'll modify this post with the links when I have time (hopefully later today)...but to be quick:

• 3714 Porto Chrono - bad movement...beautiful watch...lots of reviews on troubles people have had with this movement killing the watch early...unless you want to spend around $1000 USD to get a gen movement installed or other mods to keep the movement alive...stay away
  • 371701 - a classic...great watch...look for reviews as they have changed the dial over time so that the current dial can't be modded as easily as the old ones (not an issue for you)...but the lume is not great on these
  • 3719 Slevin - I personally like the 2006 Cousteau the best...but the Slevin is a great watch...poor lume on the bezel
  • Cousteau 2006 - This is my recommendation...best design of the series...poor lume though out of the box
  • Cousteau 2007 - great design too...not as fashion "flexible" because of the orange but beautiful...crappy lume though
  • Cousteau 2008 - Don't like the design as much

Wow... Thanks :)

one more question... How about Top gun V2?

it's lume is bright? And watch's quality is good?