When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob GMT2 experts required...

Boba77

Been searchin for a noob GMT2 with swiss movement (WHS) & pepsi insert.

Andrew at Trusty gave me this link saying this is what im looking for.

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=249&zenid=337044b6d13edd11cbfe56afefba451e

Can any of you rollie experts tell me if it indeed is a noob and has WHS.

Thanks in advance. :D

I think Cats might be incorrect, if I can respectfully disagree. The noobfactory did indeed make a GMT, which was widely held to be the best available at the time. I almost bought one myself from BK, regret not doing so (as they're no longer in production). The pics look good to me, especially the rehaut which isn't wokky like what's available today. I'd just worry that these are old shots of a noob GMT, but what would be delivered wouldn't match up. I've heard people searching high and low for these, so I doubt any dealers still have stock.

@ispytonyv,

what i wanted to say is that the noob GMT is sold out so idoubt that they still can deliver a noob gmt , if they ever did.

The rehaut is indeed looking good on the picture.

And by the way you aren't disrespectful just by giving your opinion :D

Carpe Diem

Cats

I might be naive, but a trusted dealer over at the RWI forum claims to be a NoobFactory wholesale dealer, and he sells the noob GMT IIc. If he's a trusted dealer over there, I don't know how much lying he could get away with.

OH DANG I just noticed that you want an older non-ceramic GMT ... sorry.

That picture is of an old, initial version of the Noobfactory GMT that has Exporer II-sized ROLEX & coronet printing.

Come on guys... the small lettering and coronet are very apparent... where is your eye? :D

I doubt Trusty sells that one because I haven't seen those in ages. If he sells Noob GMT's I suspect they're all of the new (good) batch. I would ask him to send a picture of the actual watch shipped. But that one in the pic is definitely from the Noobfactory... just bad initial version.