When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So the watch has inverse lume- What else could I do?

PeteM

As a few of you my know I just picked up a couple of LumTec's. I did a review of one of them in the Other Brands Section. But I thought I would share the A6s new shoes. Seems fitting that a Lum-Tec watch gets a lumed strap ;) The Lume is much brighter than the pics suggest, but I could only manage a ten second charge for these shots.

Click for LumTec Review here

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, I really cant stress enough how good this looks without being garish!! Plus in daylight it just looks like a great strap so I get 2 for the price of one. Really compliments the great LT MDV inverse lume :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Funnily enough I was showing it to my wife and her friend last night, my wife and her friend loved it, they want it in pink!! But they called it "A glow in the dark" watch, I must say I felt very irritated by that description...It felt like they thought it was a kids gizmo!! I nearly bit and felt like I wanted to go into the technical aspects of the lume and make it sound very man like and technical..... but then I thought " Bloody Hell Pete!! Get a life!! It is a glow in the dark watch!!!..."

Hopefully this combo will take peoples eyes off my shiny head in the dark :)

As my wife says... us men still love our toys we just try to pretend they are gadgets etc for adults!! At that moment I realised just how right she was !!!

Much as I would love to take all the credit for this strap and the idea I must admit it was bourne out of a storming session with the guy who made this, based on the watch it was intended for, the A6 its on above. I cant at his request say who it is, much as I would of liked to. But I hope soon he might change his mind and give all you guys a crack at doing something like this... next for me maybe a nice base PAM combo :victory: