When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New windows phone 7

cib0rgman

Awesome phone. Had it for a week now (the Samsung Focus on ATT)and the pluses (incredible screen, extremely easy to use, simple to configure among them) greatly outweigh temporary minuses (I am hoping for copy and paste and custom ring tone fixes to appear in the next few months, along with an ESPN sports score app for Saturdays and Sundays when I need to be out and about during interesting games)

Awesome phone. Had it for a week now (the Samsung Focus on ATT)and the pluses (incredible screen, extremely easy to use, simple to configure among them) greatly outweigh temporary minuses (I am hoping for copy and paste and custom ring tone fixes to appear in the next few months, along with an ESPN sports score app for Saturdays and Sundays when I need to be out and about during interesting games)

might be a winner once their market matures and if they allow a form of jailbreaking.

Copy /paste feature will out at the beginning of next year. It took two years to apple to include copy /paste, I have been lucky to play will all model since April. Also if you are an ATT customer and have U-verse you will have soon the ability to download your recording from home to your phone. the Li9brary is limited at this time but at times pass by more assets are added.

might be a winner once their market matures and if they allow a form of jailbreaking.

no need top jail break, now is legal to unlock your phone just call your service provider and tell them that you travel and need to have your phone unlocked to be able to use in another country

no need top jail break, now is legal to unlock your phone just call your service provider and tell them that you travel and need to have your phone unlocked to be able to use in another country

you are talking about unlocking. That, the carrier will not do nor are they legally obligated to. Jailbreaking is for the iPhone and being legal does nothing. Apple was never going to sue, besides they try to thwart jailbreaking with every update.

you are talking about unlocking. That, the carrier will not do nor are they legally obligated to. Jailbreaking is for the iPhone and being legal does nothing. Apple was never going to sue, besides they try to thwart jailbreaking with every update.

I do not know about att but tmobile does after the buyer remorse period expired which is 14 days. I have mobile and I use to have th HD2 from HTC and they unlocked for me. No questions ask.