When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please report this guy !

PeteM

Thanks Andy.

As he said he knew nothing about watches, I dropped him a friendly message. I got this reply. So I replied that based on his reply I would report it.

Ive had a few people tell me that but my grandfather bought this watch at the Panerai store and when i brought it in to get serviced they told me it was real but would be about 200 to service it unless i was the one who bought it. i really do not want to screw anyone over so thank you for the heads up..

• 2 weeks later...

Well despite me reporting on a few occasions and a few others it sold for $2250 !!

What is eBays problem? It wouldnt of taken much to check this watch out for authenticity!!

Well despite me reporting on a few occasions and a few others it sold for $2250 !!

What is eBays problem? It wouldnt of taken much to check this watch out for authenticity!!

well the buyer is the one to be blamed here. A clear how bad that rep is but the buyer kept going after it. With 475 feedback either the buyer won't pay, will dispute the payment saying it's a fake or is very stupid.

Your right of course :)

But I think I am more upset with eBay and their so called protection of buyers considering what they do crack down on I just cant believe noone could see the problem with this watch for themselves let alone the info given in the reports.

I will keep watching his FB ;)