When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

9315 bracelet faked

nick1972

Its funny, just over the past few days, I have been toying with the idea of selling this bracelet to make funds for other projects. Now it seems like the rep industry has apparently come up with their own version of it, perhaps making the one I have worth a little less?

This reminds me of the old adage, Be careful what you wish for, because it may come true. :whistling:

This trader has been selling these constantly for months - and other vintage bracelets also, many if not all are sold as NOS!

I have tracked many of them to see where prices end up. Heres the latest one, that is used and appears to be genuine?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-ROLEX-9315-SUBMARINER-BRACELET-/280594380944?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4154ba7890

If they are gen they are coming from a limitless source.......? I have bought items here and they have been good and service is fast. :whistling:

Edited by PMMUTD68

I have the answer for the treachery of fakes being sold as gens. The last 9315 I bought went for cheap because it had the previous owner's initials engraved on the clasp.

5 minutes with a DeWalt and a disc sander and voila' ... initials all gone, problem solved. :rolleyes:

This trader has been selling these constantly for months - and other vintage bracelets also, many if not all are sold as NOS!

I have tracked many of them to see where prices end up. Heres the latest one, that is used and appears to be genuine?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-ROLEX-9315-SUBMARINER-BRACELET-/280594380944?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4154ba7890

If they are gen they are coming from a limitless source.......? I have bought items here and they have been good and service is fast. :whistling:

Looks to be the same very nice, but aftermarket 9315 that appears to be streaming out of Asia. Also, this particular seller's track record is sufficiently poor (283 previous sales -- a number of these sales being the same 'GENUINE ROLEX 9315 SUBMARINER BRACELET' :rofl: -- with a meager 98.9% rating :thumbdown: ) that I would thick twice before considering him for a gen purchase.

Looks to be the same very nice, but aftermarket 9315 that appears to be streaming out of Asia. Also, this particular seller's track record is sufficiently poor (283 previous sales -- a number of these sales being the same 'GENUINE ROLEX 9315 SUBMARINER BRACELET' :rofl: -- with a meager 98.9% rating :thumbdown: ) that I would thick twice before considering him for a gen purchase.

Yeh Freddy, precisely......my comment on 'good and fast' service was a little ironic. I have not bought anything too expensive, or GEN looking at all! But delivery was fast!

Its funny, just over the past few days, I have been toying with the idea of selling this bracelet to make funds for other projects.

Oh, yes, you definitely want to sell that tinny old piece of junk. Did I mention superfluous and unneeded? :rolleyes:

Can I be first in line? :Jumpy: