When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Question

Cameron

Well if no one is gonna be serious about this i suppose ill just search through old post, thank you for your time anyway.

The point the guys were trying to make in their own sweet flippant way Cameron, is that this question gets asked time and time and time again without newbies being prepared to do a bit of research on their own. If I had a dollar for every new member we had who came, got the rep he wanted, and then disappeared off the face of the planet, I'd have a lot of dollars.

We all had to do our own research when we joined this place and you my friend should be no different.

For the record no-one knows who has the best rep. The quality and flaws vary from rep to rep and dealer to dealer.

There are however some bloody good ones out there, so go find. It's part of the fun of it anyway.

Welcome.

JTB

The flipside is that no-one will give you the answer you seek, because it is a matter of subjectivity. If I had $150 to spend on a Submarianer I know which one I'd buy and who I'd buy it from, but I'd never tell you it like fact in case you were looking for something subtly different and you then called me out for giving you bad advice.