When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Chronopassion with Titanium case is out!

edgematic1

I wonder who can get me the case and bezel

Sorry mate....no dealer will get you a Titanium case-set....I asked nearly all dealers and got the same answer "sorry, factory no sale parts!"

But what you can do is buy the chronopassion and just swap cases with the watch you wish....result is a Titanium ROO you want and a fantasy-ROO that looks nice.

Cheers

Theo

Sorry mate....no dealer will get you a Titanium case-set....I asked nearly all dealers and got the same answer "sorry, factory no sale parts!"

But what you can do is buy the chronopassion and just swap cases with the watch you wish....result is a Titanium ROO you want and a fantasy-ROO that looks nice.

Cheers

Theo

ouch :( just trying to make my AP ROO grey themes thats at vaccum's more accurate :black_eye:

I asked josh today why the Ti C/P has been de-listed. He stated the factory is re-starting the production with sandblasting... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I played with myself reading this!!!

yay!! Something to look forward to! Unless of course, Doc Theo wants to reveal a little bit about what he knows ;)

Edited by ianGP

• 2 weeks later...

In an attempt to quell my intense desire for the factories to finish this watch and put it back on the market, I will bombard this thread once again with more gen pics :D

I want this just as bad as the Diver. Lets hope they both come out at the same time so I save on the shipping $$$!

*oh and cross fingers that when it is re-released, the details are done right*

octobe10.jpg

octobe14.jpg

octobe15.jpg

octobe16.jpg

octobe17.jpg

octobe13.jpg

octobe11.jpg

octobe12.jpg

Edited by ianGP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...