When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

noobfactory rolex only 45$!

Guest tolis

I actually picked up 4 of these a couple weeks ago for crew members.

IMO....VERY NICE beater for the price !!!

Also, just a thought...from what I seen in them, go with the ETA for 170.00 or so, change the dial and the insert and you will have a very decent daily beater. IMO all the Noob dials seem to me to have much too white, brite, bold, pronounced minute markers. Other than that, they look pretty good to me. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The RWI Members special sale has been running for 5 months now and is perfectly legitimate. These are noobfactory watches and the prices are about half what we normally pay here.

I think 7 different models are on sale? Submariner black and green .. SSD (sold out) .. ceramic sub .. DSSD .. GMT IIc .. and GMT IIc two tone.

I have not bought any but wish I had, before the Sea Dwellers sold out and were discontinued.

i see this rolex noobfactory in very special price-promotion!!!!opinions?????

http://www.timesshop...id_product=6415

I bought a couple last week to test the waters on a couples models. One to wear (Sub) while my 1665 goes in for servicing and an Exp II to see I i like it on my wrist as much as I do in my dreams. My most trouble free and accurate rep was a Narikka PO that was spot on for time. I swear it ran COSC time. I figure it is a great way to learn about modding. Might try sanding down the bezel inserts, swap a movement, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

I just placed an order for the noobfactory replica of the 16610 with the asian ETA 2836 clone for $93, which seems like an exceptional deal.

This is part of a test drive, I have been contemplating a GEN purchase of either a Rolex GMT II or a Vacheron Constantin Overseas, and I wanted to get a better sense as to which style of watch would I prefer in the metal.

I like the practicality of the GMT complication, particularly one which has the quickset on the main 12 hour hand, which has never been adequately replicated on either a replica, or more affordable genuine watches, with the exception of the Omega Seamaster GMT. However, a Vacheron seems a bit more off the beaten path, and after taking into account the larger discounts one can receive on a Vacheron, the price differential between the Rolex GMT and Vacheron Overseas isn't too substantial.

Any thoughts about the relative merits of the Rolex GMT as compared to the Vacheron Constantin Overseas, in terms of styling, GMT complication notwithstanding?

Edited by calatrava