When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trying different colour shoes on my 088

PeteM

Being someone that usually sticks to the "normal" colour straps I thought I would try something different for me..... I saw this strap from Halcyon on his 251 and thought the colour might suit my 088 as the colour might pick out the subdial...

T was very helpful and made this to my size, I am pleased with it and think it adds a variety to the normal OEM look I usually go for :)

Sorry about the pics but I havent mastered the iPhone yet !!!!

672d4566.jpg

a0935302.jpg

b05b9a06.jpg

Tell me about that watch! Looks great.

I've got one on the way back to me from Canada. It has gen dial, hands, crown, date wheel, and crystal, plus a snedbo crown guard. I hope it looks half as good as yours does. Simply stunning. Just don't know what to expect from mine, except that Zig is a master.

I've got one on the way back to me from Canada. It has gen dial, hands, crown, date wheel, and crystal, plus a snedbo crown guard. I hope it looks half as good as yours does. Simply stunning. Just don't know what to expect from mine, except that Zig is a master.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Pete's 088 looks extreme gen to me. The CP and the CG, oh my!!

But yours will be almost as good as a gen. Mine will have: relumed dial, taka raised dw, LH polished crownguard, custom cyclops and AR. And the modded and flush cannon pin.

Sorry Pete, don't want to crap your thread.

Where do I get a snedbo crown guard