When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap For Iwc Fa Jones

none

Hi,

I could definately recommend the Hirsch Aligator strap (Genuine Alligator Louisiana Alligator, Large Grain USD 119.40) for the F.A Jones. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. I ordered one myslef and it amazing, just as OEM. In my opinion it's the ideal strap for any IWC, not only for the F.A. Jones, but also for the Portuguese.

http://www.watchband.biz/pi-1994967895.htm?categoryId=0

Cheers!

Greg

Hi,

I could definately recommend the Hirsch Aligator strap (Genuine Alligator Louisiana Alligator, Large Grain USD 119.40) for the F.A Jones. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. I ordered one myslef and it amazing, just as OEM. In my opinion it's the ideal strap for any IWC, not only for the F.A. Jones, but also for the Portuguese.

http://www.watchband.biz/pi-1994967895.htm?categoryId=0

Cheers!

Greg

Thanks a lot for your reply Greg!

Can you also please tell me what the durability of such a strap is? Let's say I would wear it 3 to 5 days per week. Oh yes, one other question (the watch is at Finepics's now): what is the lug width?

forget Hirsch straps....

look in ebay.de germany

you can find genuine alligator straps from brand names like chronoswiss or IWC for 50-80euro... and this straps are GREAT (retail price are nearly 220-250euro)

i bought so many great straps...

or look ebay.com... a seller name "thorntonpark watches"? His alligator straps are the best OVER THE WORLD... but it is a little risk, because his alligator lether is illegal (without animal protection certificat). I have some problems with german customs in past about this alligator straps... but they are GREAT

regards

tourby

Edited by tourbillon1801

forget Hirsch straps....

look in ebay.de germany

you can find genuine alligator straps from brand names like chronoswiss or IWC for 50-80euro... and this straps are GREAT (retail price are nearly 220-250euro)

i bought so many great straps...

or look ebay.com... a seller name "thorntonpark watches"? His alligator straps are the best OVER THE WORLD... but it is a little risk, because his alligator lether is illegal (without animal protection certificat). I have some problems with german customs in past about this alligator straps... but they are GREAT

regards

tourby

Idiot why do you buy illegal and skin not under CITES laws hope you get a BIG ass ticket from the German Police-

Idiot why do you buy illegal and skin not under CITES laws hope you get a BIG ass ticket from the German Police-

yes you are right

i don´t know it

seller don´t told me and he not describe it

BTW, i know why this lether is illegal... it is GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Edited by tourbillon1801

Nice one, Tourby :thumbsupsmileyanim:

How did you manage to get the strap through?

i lost the strap to customs and police send me a nice letter abaout 50.000euro law :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but i have bought more straps in past (24mm for my PAM) and i know this straps... but i don´t know this law???

now i will never order again :black_eye:

Edited by tourbillon1801

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, could I get some more recommendations? I checked out the hirsch straps and they have a beautiful croc one for about $200 but this is a little rich. I think my FA Jones is 24mm

size needed is 22/18mm. i got a really good one from sirtoli. black gator white stich or black stich for more subtle look is awesome! even if you want to save some $$$ use the standard black rep strap (not the brown) rub the hell out of it with mink oil several coats and it will develop the smooth supple waxy feel and look of genuine alligator. close as you can get.