When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No sign of B&R from Mary

IRC

Hi all, bit concerned with my latest order.

I ordered a Br01-94 from Mary at the beginning of the month an tracked it clearing customs on the 8th. Since then there's been no movement and after making a few enquires, I've found out it hasn't left china!

Deliveries to the uk have been restricted to the uk in the last week but not the whole month.

Has anyone had a problem like this recently as I've not had a problem at all with Mary in the past.

I dont quite follow mate

You say it cleared customs ? UK?

How do you know it hasnt left China?

Remember the China standard tracking stops giving info most of the time once its reached the Airport... you then pick up tracking status on Royal Mail Track & Trace...

I am sure you realise this but I dont understand how it can say both? Or where you got that contradictory info

As for Mary you have no worries there mate.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Don't forget this is the busiest time of year for all the postal services, so it's probably just being held up due to volume of parcels going through the system! Wait till the end of the first week of January, I would say, and if it's not turned up and/or tracking hasn't been updated, drop her an email asking her to check if she can see where it is :)

I'm in the USA, so don't really know what the situation is in the EU, except what I'm reading about record snowfalls, airports closing, etc., along with the absolute busiest package shipping time of the year. I ordered a Rolex Folded link bracelet from Mary on Nov 2nd, it arrived two days ago, Dec 20th, a little over a month and a half from order to delivery. I've got another member waiting on a watch from me shipped on Dec 15th and hadn't gotten there as of yesterday Dec 21st And that was just going across 3 states by USPS Priority Mail! Point is, winter weather, Christmas = slow parcel movement. Don't despair as soon as Friday, the shipping rush will be over for another year and things will slowly get back to normal.

I'm guessing it went to Heathrow and cleared customs there?

If so then you are prolly going to have a good wait on your hands, the back log at Heathrow is insane right now, also they aren't going to be prioritising mail planes over passenger planes after the kicking they have taken in the world wide press!!

Think you're going to have to do what the guys above say and just try be patient! I know it's easy for us to say as it's not our watch, but we have all been in this position at least once in our time here!

Pete is right, even if it doesn't turn up, she will defo make it right for you!!

I'm with Pete in wondering how you got the info that the package never even left China?! Did you speak to someone in the delivery company?!

Sixx :bones:

Thanks for the responses fellas.

After a couple of days I hope I've got to the bottom of it and I know Mary is a reliable dealer, my concern was it growing legs and walking off, never to be seem again!

I managed to speak to a few people at parcel force, most didn't have a clue but I spoke to a depot manger who's explained the process and the problem so I can now relax and wait for the back log to clear.

The issue was, online tracking with ems stops once it clears customs in china and doesn't pick up again until it's recieved by the royal mail in th uk.

The watch has made it through but is now, hopefully, sat in a back log waiting to be processed at either heathens or gatwick. Once it's processed the tracking number changes and it shows as recieved in th uk.

Thanks for the responses fellas, have a merry Christmas, I'll post some photoswhen it arrives!

IRC