When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chrono-matic And Corums Admiral Cup Chrono

Dani

What do the people here on RWG think of this reps??

Here is a pic of the breit

126785-20195.jpg

I em no expert on flaws and such so i leave that up to the experts here :)

Its 2 of my fav gens i have only seen the Chrono-matic myself not the corums since that AD for Corum is a asshold :yucky:

Cheers,

Dani

What do the people here on RWG think of this reps??

Here is a pic of the breit

126944-20175.jpg

I em no expert on flaws and such so i leave that up to the experts here :)

Its 2 of my fav gens i have only seen the Chrono-matic myself not the corums since that AD for Corum is a asshold :yucky:

Cheers,

Dani

I saw and wore a genuine Corum AC Series at Tonneau in San Francisco over the weekend and I have to say, that the reps of the watches in the heavyweight division are just out of their league. This Corum was nothing short of massive and substantial and every part of the watch screamed quality. Sorry rep fans but I think the best replicas are of watches that are just easier to replicate, simpler and more lightweight in the details.

I also had on an Oris Artillier Chronograph as well as a Zenth Chrono with the ultimate....an El Primero movement and I'm hopelessly smitten with both. The Oris, I might actually be able to buy. First store I've been in that I've actually been intimidated into not wearing my reps. I wore a genuine SMP Diver Chrono with impunity and a little bit of envy.

Beautiful IWC's also. Sorry again rep fans, but the new Ingenuiner Chrono and the FA Jones reps aren't even close.