When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

iPhones Reps

turnipz

I wrote a review on an iPhone clone a year or so ago. In terms of are they worth getting, I would say that if you just want 'a phone', then yes, they do the job. But. I've found battery life to be pretty shabby (in terms of the battery not holding a charge for long, after a few months) If you're after a smartphone, I'd suggest just saving for the real thing, as they're much better than the clones in terms of both durability and functionality, so better overall value for money :)

I bought a clone iphone clone 1 year ago. it worked ok for 3 weeks, it only function as a phone with

touch screen. after a while, the touch screen dont function as well. so I put it aside and

havnt use it . better save up and buy the real thing.

Ah thanks guys, this is what happend to a few other chinese gadgets I've bought as well in that they just randomly stop functioning. Its unfortunate as I figured one using an OS created by someone else might push its quality ahead a bit more.

Ah thanks guys, this is what happend to a few other chinese gadgets I've bought as well in that they just randomly stop functioning. Its unfortunate as I figured one using an OS created by someone else might push its quality ahead a bit more.

I know what you mean, but sadly, the OS is sill relying on a Clone phone battery, which for some reason, don't have a very good lifespan (strange, as that's where mainstream batteries come from too :g: ) It would be nice if there were some genuinely reliable iClones out there, as they are pretty fun phones, but I think for what they cost anyway, you're better off adding a few extra bucks to the fund, and scour eBay for a pre-Owned. That's what I did, and got an 8GB 2G iPhone just over two years ago. When I got it, it was 6 months old, had only ever been used in a silicone sleeve and with a screen protector, so was in mint condition. I got a good 18 months at least out of it before it finally started acting up (I'm still living in hope it can be repaired when I can spare the cash) so I'd definitely recommend that option, if you can find one in good condition when you buy it :good::drinks: