When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got My First (good) Rep, Posting Pic Of My Collection

section8

I'm kinda new around here, just got my first rep from Eddie, a Breitling GT. Here's the GT:

127074-20150.jpg

And here's my collection:

127074-20151.jpg

From top left to right:

Genuine Tag Heuer Link Quartz - Breitling GT Rep - CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP Rolex Sub REp (with GMT Dial :rofl: ) Genuine Parker, Genuine Bulova Frank Lloyd Wright, Genine Wenger Swiss army watch (beater)

Bentley GT was a great choice.

First rep is a bit like the first girlfriend. Feels really special. Although there's nothing wrong with the second and third, either. ;)

...or the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, the seventh...

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Loved the GMTmariner :lol:

it's great huh? I got it from a friend for like $35. One thing i will say about it though, it works really well. Other than that it is a horrible fake. I think i'm going to use it to practice watch dissassembly on.

Having a musical background I just loovveeee that pic, very nice choice for first watch and I must say that Bulova of yours is certainly........um........different :D

Ken ;)

Thanks Ken. I love Frank Lloyd Wright's work, so when i saw it in a catalog I had to get it. It was only about $70 i think.