When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

177 L sold out?

hambone

Seems the supply of the new 177L titanium is no longer available. I ordered one from Trusty but it's a no go until more are made. As the lefty destro has always intrigued me, I got the 219 instead from the same

source, or so it seems. Any happy 219 owners out there? The simplicity of the base Pam is elegant, and this will be my first.

Seems the supply of the new 177L titanium is no longer available. I ordered one from Trusty but it's a no go until more are made. As the lefty destro has always intrigued me, I got the 219 instead from the same

source, or so it seems. Any happy 219 owners out there? The simplicity of the base Pam is elegant, and this will be my first.

It is at least as good as the 177L so I am sure will be happy with also :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's no problem. I ordered the 219. I was reluctant of the lightweight titanium anyway and prefer the Stainless Steel. The quality is the same and the destro is quite unique, so it's all good. The 219's I have seen purchased are pretty damn good.

Edited by hambone

This is the QC of the 219 I just got. Looks nice to me. The price is good, and it has a very gen=like appearance

post-3251-0-85909400-1295790381.jpg

This is the QC of the 219 I just got. Looks nice to me. The price is good, and it has a very gen=like appearance

Looks very good. Might have to get this after CNY. What shoes are you getting it on? In the pic that does not look like a standard rep strap?

Edited by Talhah

The strap is it comes with is from Andrew. They are the same choice as the 177L. Not bad at all. I have around 30 straps in my colle tions anyway, so they change like the wind :drinks: