When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

253I and 177L QC Pics

Talhah

Hi guys

After much speculation that the 177L is out of stock I was happy to receive my QC shots from Tony last night. Apart from some dust on them and no shots of the back, I think they are fine. Any eagle eyed members out there that want to take a closer look for me?

Let me know what you guys think?

It is my first time dealing with Tony and i have to say he is brilliant. Emails alway get answered within 24hrs (different time zones) and very friendly. Not to mention CHEAP

Talhah

On to the pics

img4139m.jpg

img4145q.jpg

img4144n.jpg

img4143p.jpg

img4142v.jpg

img4141c.jpg

img4140l.jpg

ask for caseback pics and possibly a lume shot.

Everything else looks pretty good at first glance. :)

I agree,lume and caseback shot would be nice. I have purchased many reps from Tony,never any problems and always helpful,excellent dealer. :thumbs: (ps) plaifender has been working hard for about a year trying to get saphire crystal made for the RWG community. The mineral crystal on the 253's will scratch,so be careful.

I agree,lume and caseback shot would be nice. I have purchased many reps from Tony,never any problems and always helpful,excellent dealer. :thumbs: (ps) plaifender has been working hard for about a year tring to get saphire crystal made for the RWG community. The mineral crystal on the 253's will scratch,so be careful.

keeping finger's crossed :) PeteM is taking measurements for me of his new version crystal to see if there is compatability with the older version crystals :)