When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Breitling from Josh

drolson

Yesterday i recieved my Breitling Bentley Flying B i ordered at Perfect Clones last year. The watches (the Breitling and a Pam 111J) were nicely packed and as expected the time from order to arrival was nearly six weeks.

The Flying B is a great watch but a big (...more than big to be honest) chunk of stainless steel. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I absolutely love the watch.

The front:

IMG_00954.jpg

IMG_00984.jpg

IMG_00992.jpg

The back:

IMG_01032.jpg

And the wristshots:

IMG_00862.jpg

As my wife said: that thing is big and it shouldn´t be any bigger, but its size is just about perfect :whistling:

IMG_00792.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics,

DrOlson

Edited by drolson

Nice watch, i have been looking at the same ticker, what are the dimensions, does all the chrons work????.

Enjoy

Thanks. The dimensions are: 38,50 x 58 mm just like the gen and 17mm high. All the chronos work perfectly, and the date has a quickset and is perpetual (changes from 31 to 01). Anyone who can sport a Super Avenger can wear this watch as well. I absolutely love my new breitling.

That's a huge B****!!!! haha. Nice acquisition DrOlson!!! 2 thumbs up for great photo taking ability! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you. Basically i just put my watches next to a lamp on my grandfathers sideboard and shoot some photos with my DSR Camera. Honestly that´s it. And there are just a few good pics out of maybe 30-50.

Nice watch! How come it took so long?

The post in the UK couldn´t deliver the packet to the forwarder three times, so it was delayed two weeks. But most of the watches and watchparts i ordered from Precious Time needed 4-6 Weeks, as well, so i think its prety normal for the EU delivery