When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Spain

Gammag

Hi from Spain,

I'm new in this forum. Would appreciate any help to find the very bes rep of Vacheron Constantin Overseas. I love that watch and after some years thinking that next year I'll get rich and buy a gen, I am giving in and thinking about repps.

I you think that Overseas repps are not very good, perhaps a Nautilus or AP-Royal Oak can do the thing :-)

I have to say that soon my wife and I will celebrate our first 25 years married and she told me she would like to buy a good watch for me. But, as I have said, I'm not a rich man and I very much prefer the money invested in other goods.

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel

Welcome to RWG Gabriel,congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary,Indeed a milestone. :drinks: Take your time a do pleanty of research,the Infomation available here Is with out a doubt the best that you will find anywhere. One of RWG best members should be a long soon,he Is also from Spain. I think I hear him comming now. :whistling: Mike

Welcome to RWG, all you need to know is here, i have been looking for a good VC overseas, there were two versions, one with good Ar but the wrong date windo and one with a good date window and no AR and that one has dissapeard from sales, but all it needed was some AR, keep your eyes open and one may come up now and again, i belive that the other version is for sale used in the trading area right now

Well... I'm not from spain.. But I've been living here for quite a while.. and Consider it my home now ;) not sure if Maxman (you da man by the way) was talking about one of our other many spanish natives.. but I'll take this time to say this:

Bienvenido al mejor foro relojero que existe en el mundo mundial! La informacion y amistades que hay en este foro son imcomparables. Jamás encontrarás un sitio mejor! Cualquier duda o pregunta, no dudes en ponerte en contacto conmigo u algunos de nuestros "experts"! Estas en casa y espero que nuestra comunidad te sirve como gran fuente de conocimiento horologico :)

The VC overseas is a beautiful watch and fairly accurate. It's not my personal style, but then again, to each his own! A quick search should give you quite a bit of info about the VC line of reps available.

Where are you from in spain. If you're around Madrid, maybe we can arrange a meet with some other spanish watch enthusiasts.. I always love a nice Caña!!!

P.s. Nakortheblue has one of these for sale. He's a great seller and I can vouch for him. He GAVE ME a 21j Breitling steelfish for free last year! That's right.. he GAVE ME a free Steelfish! He even refused to let me pay for shipping. The community here is simply amazing at times! You can't go wrong with Nakortheblue.. a great member!

edit: didn't realize Andy posted the same sales thread! oops :pardon:

Well... I'm not from spain.. But I've been living here for quite a while.. and Consider it my home now ;) not sure if Maxman (you da man by the way) was talking about one of our other many spanish natives.. but I'll take this time to say this:

Bienvenido al mejor foro relojero que existe en el mundo mundial! La informacion y amistades que hay en este foro son imcomparables. Jamás encontrarás un sitio mejor! Cualquier duda o pregunta, no dudes en ponerte en contacto conmigo u algunos de nuestros "experts"! Estas en casa y espero que nuestra comunidad te sirve como gran fuente de conocimiento horologico :)

The VC overseas is a beautiful watch and fairly accurate. It's not my personal style, but then again, to each his own! A quick search should give you quite a bit of info about the VC line of reps available.

Where are you from in spain. If you're around Madrid, maybe we can arrange a meet with some other spanish watch enthusiasts.. I always love a nice Caña!!!

I should have said "lives In Spain" oh well. :pardon: At least I got "best members" part right:)