When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Precious Time 14k Gold Reps - FACTS!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting some new models with solid 14k bezels as well.

@ PT

Hey, that's truly good news. I am not that bicolor watch fan but your post was very impressive to start thinking about a purchase.

But of course I 'd better go for a gmt master II TT with a solid 14k bezel instead of that plated one.

Just another question: The mid links of the straps and the crowns are solid 14k gold. Okay. But what's about the mid part of the end links and also the mid part of the clasp? Which quality of 'gold' is it? I guess it is just plated?

Edited by shultz

Just another question: The mid links of the straps and the crowns are solid 14k gold. Okay. But what's about the mid part of the end links and also the mid part of the clasp? Which quality of 'gold' is it? I guess it is just plated?

Interesting question.

It's plated on those parts of a MBW Submariner.

Edited by Chronus

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the same thing. The end links are still plated? What about the end links...are they 14kt too?

@ PT

Hey, that's truly good news. I am not that bicolor watch fan but your post was very impressive to start thinking about a purchase.

But of course I 'd better go for a gmt master II TT with a solid 14k bezel instead of that plated one.

I can only say in reference to the MBW two tone silver serti dial sub.

The end links are plated, and in the link that joins to the clasp, you can clearly see that stainless steal is plated.

impressive, i purchased some 14k gold two-tone submariners before you wrote this post and my supplier said it was solid & it look solid 14k(the midlinks when i took a closer inspection). The bezel is also solid, i think & the crown. That is what she told me and she usually knows what she sells. I wasnt quite certain untill you posted this awesome post.

Thanks