When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

leather watch rolls....

whoever

Buy it from the US and get it delivered, most people are happy to do overseas business. I find asking politely in an email, most people in the US and Europe are nice enough and happy to accommodate.

Good luck!

Just be cordial, and pay a little extra for tracked shipping. The only reason they don't tend to like shipping overseas is all the Customs Declarations and paperwork. I was running a little eBay side business for a while and remember how much time filling all those forms out use to take... Intra-border deliveries are much, much easier.

Good luck and show us some pics and prices, I'm kinda liking these watch rolls :)

A local watch store here in Burbank has one that is nearly identical to that Orbita model from the watch prince but it has two leather straps that wrap around it. It is black with polished S/S buckles and three individual watch pillows that sit inside. It's pretty nice to be honest. Great quality leather too. I talked them down to $60 for one, but didn't end up buying it at the time. Still debating if I need one or not.

Happy to pick it up for you and send it if you like?

A local watch store here in Burbank has one that is nearly identical to that Orbita model from the watch prince but it has two leather straps that wrap around it. It is black with polished S/S buckles and three individual watch pillows that sit inside. It's pretty nice to be honest. Great quality leather too. I talked them down to $60 for one, but didn't end up buying it at the time. Still debating if I need one or not.

People like this make the world a better place... :)

Redwatch, thats very nice of you, i'd be happy to proceed like this! would it be possible to have some pics before buying it? Three watches is not a lot, thats the only point...

you can pm me for pics if you have time to do it, i'd be more than thankfull. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Really, thanks for the offer!

Concerning the pic i used yesterday, :

The picture in the original post is a 15 watch leather roll case sold by www.internationalwatchman.com. Cost is $15 USD and they will ship internationally. The inside looks like this.

you're right omni, I took this pic from their page, contacted them and i'm waiting for an answer. It is indeed very cheap, but their webpage is kind of from another time....no order form, no paypal, only bankwire for international orders, and i'm still waiting for an answer...

major props !