When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is A Swan Neck?

Goochenbrau

Benefits? It allows the swan to reach the food on the bottom of the pond better.. ;)

No, the Swan-neck spring is an adjustment system used to very exactingly regulate the rate of a watch. This is done by precisely creating return torque for the index using a spring that is shaped like a swan's neck.

You know, basically push against the +/- thingy (index) in the back of your watch that regulates the time-keeping by a few seconds a day or hour. You see it in open back watches..

Without it, you are more likely to over-adjust it.. And I suppose it provides some kind of reference point of adjustment too.

A very good pic of one:

http://www.thepurists.com/watch/features/8...ack-off-025.jpg

PS: I am sure someone who actually handled one can tell you in more detail if you need to know.

This is just what I found after wondering about it myself.

Dammit Linder!

You KNOW you are supposed to explain it by using sexual organs as examples!

Here goes: If you have a big penis (swan neck), you don't have to use all of it, so you can be more accurate.. Having that extra couple of inches to use if needed..

If you have a small one(no swan neck), that's all you've got, and you need to use all of it, and that way you might get a little sloppy, and overdo it..

The woman might like both of them, but I am sure she prefers the bigger one..

So, if you need that little extra ooomph(to adjust your watch), it's easier with the long penis(swan neck), because you have that extra girth or length to use(more accurate).

But if you're just having normal sex (being happy with how the watch keeps time) you'll probably never need the difference..

..'cept of course that you would brag about a big penis (swan neck watch) and you'd never tell people about a little one.. (no swan neck watch)

Dammit Linder!

You KNOW you are supposed to explain it by using sexual organs as examples!

Here goes: If you have a big penis (swan neck), you don't have to use all of it, so you can be more accurate.. Having that extra couple of inches to use if needed..

If you have a small one(no swan neck), that's all you've got, and you need to use all of it, and that way you might get a little sloppy, and overdo it..

The woman might like both of them, but I am sure she prefers the bigger one..

So, if you need that little extra ooomph(to adjust your watch), it's easier with the long penis(swan neck), because you have that extra girth or length to use(more accurate).

But if you're just having normal sex (being happy with how the watch keeps time) you'll probably never need the difference..

..'cept of course that you would brag about a big penis (swan neck watch) and you'd never tell people about a little one.. (no swan neck watch)

:lol:

• 1 month later...