When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken 3717-01

Eton

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, it really means a lot! This one stays with me, that's for sure! ;)

I'm hoping to take some daytime pictures this weekend! :good:

Nooooo more pics, I can't stop staring at the ones you've already posted!!

umm ok, more please!! :D

My legs have developed a severe case of tourettes.. I sit and stare at 3717 pics and my legs shake uncontrollably.. probably too much info... LOL!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, it really means a lot! This one stays with me, that's for sure! ;)

I'm hoping to take some daytime pictures this weekend! :good:

My legs have developed a severe case of tourettes.. I sit and stare at 3717 pics and my legs shake uncontrollably.. probably too much info... LOL!

Haha, that cracked me up, thanks for the laugh!!! I think we've all had moments like that here, that's what makes this community so much fun! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers :drinks:

Eton,

Your post made me very happy. I have so much love for IWC. Everything they stand for, their history, design and expertise are sublime.

The 3717 is a classic, and your piece and the make up of it is orgasmic. Knowing that you have orchestrated the entire build up through help of great members here makes this Flieger extra special.

I see every modded piece made via RWG like a dedication to all true watch lovers here. Just like the Pam 360 on Risti just minus all the palava, bitching and crying. :p

I definitely want the 3717 as well, just need to save up and then give a call to Concepta.

Wear this Flieger with pride

Eton,

Your post made me very happy. I have so much love for IWC. Everything they stand for, their history, design and expertise are sublime.

The 3717 is a classic, and your piece and the make up of it is orgasmic. Knowing that you have orchestrated the entire build up through help of great members here makes this Flieger extra special.

I see every modded piece made via RWG like a dedication to all true watch lovers here. Just like the Pam 360 on Risti just minus all the palava, bitching and crying. :p

I definitely want the 3717 as well, just need to save up and then give a call to Concepta.

Wear this Flieger with pride

Thank you for the wonerful comments!!!

Cheers mate

:drinks:

A really great watch :) How big is you wrist?

Thanks! My wrist is just over 6.5"...it fits perfectly! :D

• 2 weeks later...