When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi

Pentax1

I like to collect ultimate reps

My last ultimate rep was a rolex president 18236 solid gold 18k aftermarket case gen dial gen tube gen crown Swiss eta 2836-2 and a nice leather strap to make it look classy Total cost 3k

Hope to be at home here

Edited by Pentax1

Welcome, Pentax1 ... you might want to see DW or SpinMaster for their incredible Rolex creations OR Concepta for his genuine movement/dial/hands IWC replicas. If you don't mind spending on ultra-high quality, there are several people here who make it their business to provide to the ultimate top end.

Currently there are one or two amazing 95% genuine Rolex vintage replicas in the Watches For Sale area.

Like this one from one of the Forum's vintage masters

• 2 months later...

Well you have definitely come to the right place. I doubt you will find any forum with the same amount of vast Vintage Rolex knowledge! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

How about some pics of that 18236? :D

sorry for the late reply :-)here is the whole story to the watch with pictures of before product and final product

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8754&hl=

sorry for the late reply :-)here is the whole story to the watch with pictures of before product and final product

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8754&hl=

Like myself, there are quite a number of members here who are not members over there. Any chance you could post the pics and story over here too? :D