When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For the first time in ages i'm in a buying mood...

Dave123

Hello gents,

Just bought the first rep in a long time for me from our buddy Sixx,for the longest time i have been more focused on RG drama then what i use to do,buy and talk then sell/give away reps.

To be honest,a great feeling,you know that feeling when you are waiting for that package to arrive in the mail,lol i cant wait. Its been a long time. That "kid on xmas eve" feeling again. :)

I'm in a buying mood again,gotta see if Joshua remembers me ;) what reps do you guys want to see reviewed? Any good breits out there? been a while since i have paid attention but i'm ready to order a handfull if you guys want to let me know whats what these days.

Fire away ideas at me,they dont have to be breits,but do keep in mind i only deal with Josh,no "hey this rookie can save you 10 bucks" stuff,thats never been for me.

Give me some ideas RWG! :) Your choice might just be ordered tomorrow,you might just get it for free....lol...thanks guys.

I am sure Joshua will remember you, lol. No sense in recommending PAMs since you don't really like em much. I am really impressed with the UN Maxi Divers with SS bracelet. Really nice bracelet and rep. I am saving up for a gen when I go to the caribbean in a couple of weeks.

Hey Alan, been a long time....hope my memory serves me...;)

Actually Seng (bollobandit) was at my house the other day and has a couple gen UN's,i was with him when he bought one and i bought my gen SOHC,i dig them.

I dont mind Pams,there are some goos ones out these days,my "anti pam" thing was when i called 2009 the "year of the breitling" and made sure it was...but that was then...;)

I cant argue with Stevie...:)

Wow, SWEET! So you're taking request????? How about one of each model Josh has in stock!!!???? ;)

I'm interested in quite a few watches at the moment that have yet to be reviewed to my knowledge.

Here's a short list of watches I'd love to see reviewed from various brands:

Audemars

- Skeleton Tourbillon :)

- Titanium ROO Secs @ 12

Panerai

- PAM 286 (someone mentioned you're not a PAM guy, but this watch just came out this month)

Omega

- NEW UPO with corrected logo (a couple pictorials. NO breakdown reviews yet)

- Michael Schumaker edition Speedmaster

Rolex

- Deep Sea Sea Dweller V6 (not sure if josh has them yet or not)

Oris

- Carlos Coste

- TT3

Zenith

-Defy Extreme

Just a few off the top of my head :) Some of these watches had had some pictorials.. but no in depth reviews that I can specifically recall

hello dave, your a breitling nut :D so you maybe like big ss omegas too :)

there is a new rosegold upo out there, looks kinda cool imho

and yeah also a vote for the new sinn, all black? with grey lume :)

oh almost forgot to write.. there is a new super avenger available.. its a newer version of the v3 with updated dial and bracelet :) i realy would like to see this watch in closeup pics and what a gen owner like you would think about the quality and look of it because i realy like the look of the SA

but no matter what watch you will buy, i think it would be real fun to read a review from you :)

and thank you for this real cool offer :D

cheeers

Edited by deniz21

I wouldn't mind getting your thoughts on the new blue dilled BlackBird. Would be cool if they finally got a blue one right!

Have you seen any of the newer Tags, build on them is amazing, well the one's I've felt anyways. I'm hoping Josh is going to pick up the Tag Aquaracer 500 Chrono, sounds like a great piece.

Or the DLC 500m, not sure if they are going to properly rep that one yet though. There have been a few very poor fantasy attempts at it, but a good swiss one would be great, sounds stunning!

Don't think anyone has reviewed any of the new 7753 PAMs yet, I don't go in the pam section much, but they sound killer!

Your new rep is winging it's way to you as we speak, well type anyways!! :)

Sixx :bones:

If they ever rep this baby, then it's gotta be on the list!! I would give my left nut for one of these, maybe even both!! It sounds incredible, prolly my all time favourite watch just got Sixxed up!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAYMOND-WEIL-Nabucco-Rivoluzione-7810-BSF-05207-NEW-/280574457238?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item41538a7596

Sixx :bones:

Any chance you are the same Dave123 who was active on RWG1 looong time ago?

Anyway, I´m now in the same situation as I´ve been away for a while, concentrating on gens B)

The fever got back when I "by chance" happened to see Narikaa´s PO´s at unbelievable prices. Now waiting for mine to arrive...

Hey brother,good to see you alive and kickin man,been a long time. :)

As for gens,myself as well,bought a few Breits (gave away one for a fundraising raffle on another forum) and am considering picking up a gen Rollie TT GMTIIc right now,i dig the look alot and the rep is good but the side end links not being plated is the deal breaker,i wouldnt wear it outside of the house.

Ya only one me my friend lol,how have you been?...