When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watcheden quality for $100-200

lolz123

I read all the reviews posted on watcheden, but no one has said anything about the quality.

I've done some research and found their prices to be the cheapest.

But i figured cheapness comes with a price. so i was wondering if anyone with experience with WE

could tell me what the quality their 108 or 128 dollar watch was

ps: i was thinking of getting a breitling bentley

thank you

I would say that WE cheeper reps are on par with other dealers cheeper/less expensive reps,you gets whats you gots ;) The cheeper Bentely will either have a quartz movement or a 21j movement. The gen Britling Is a automatic chronograph,the only rep movement that will mimic the smooth sweep of the small secs Is the A7750/A7753. The A7750's are more expensive but the watch will run/look the way It was originally Intended. If accuracy Is not a Issue then get the cheeper model. Remember the less expensive reps(under $200.00) usally dont have a saphire crystal,they have mineral crystals that can and will scratch. Pretty much ruins the watch when that happens Imo. The way I look at Is,If your going to buy a rep, why not a buy a good one?good luck. :)

I have had no problems with WEs budget watches in terms of the quality it is comparable to any other dealer and sometimes cheaper in that range... but I really would nt buy a Bentley Ling mate in that range..

I just feel the overall quality as a rep OTB is not great and there are plenty of rep models in that price range that offer the same wrist presence and are more accurate... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Of course we all collect and wear for different reasons but as long as you know the weaknesses of buying such rep watches and are comfortably with that then "Fill your boots" mate and when it arrives post some pics...

You might find it useful to consider others before committing..

Faux means the dials do nothing ie: the hands don't move

Day/Month means instead of seconds/minutes/hours you get hours/days/Months

Ken

I'm leaning towards getting it still

but does that mean the 2 buttons are useless? and it doesnt work as a stopwatch

cuz it says:

Fully Functional Day-Month-Military time chronograph dials

sorry if i sound noob, but been doing a lot of research lately

Edited by lolz123

If you like it buy it, I have a few 21j watches myself.

However...

Fully Functional Day-Month-Military time chronograph dials

Is what I mean by day/Month, yes like that they work but a stopwatch function needs seconds/minutes/hours.

Ken

If you like it buy it, I have a few 21j watches myself.

However...

Is what I mean by day/Month, yes like that they work but a stopwatch function needs seconds/minutes/hours.

Ken

thanks a lot

so i guess this means the chronograph isnt really useful then :S

if it cant keep track of time