When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please explain?

pollux1

I can't understand why KB's misunderstanding with turnipz is locked? Why? It certainly goes against the grain of who and what we all stand for.

Can anyone explain to me why posts I made, which tbh were for KB have been deleted and also why the heck is the topic locked?

It's not locked and hasn't been for the past 3 weeks so obviously you have rocked up without even checking.

Now would you like to explain to our members why you have decided to troll like this?

Ken

Edit ok I apologise as I see it is locked, obviously another moderator has decided that the thread was serving no purpose, so why do you want it opened again for?

If you recall K, I was one of the first to slate the guy for imho trying to be less than honest with you. What I can't abide is the removal of posts that were made and I honestly believe that you wouldn't either, so who removed the posts? Finally, in answer to your last remark why shouldn't it remain open.

Actually I can't remember most of the posts and went back to see what your posts were, I assumed they had just been set invisible, but found them gone.

It's possible another mod felt your post was an attack on the OP and in the interest of fairness removed them.

The reason for the locking would be simply because the OP's every post was blatant trolling and our board along with every other internet forum does not tolerate trolls.

Ken

I honestly couldn't say, I was focused on the OP.

That said it's still 2 pages long so there can't be too many posts missing, it was also widely read so I'm sure if others saw their posts missing we would have heard about it by now.

The whole point is that when I am wearing my dealers hat customers must look on me as a dealer and that means the same way they do other dealers.

I have a track record of making customers happy that very few even in genuine sales can boast, yet this kid can breeze in and try to sully my name all because he wanted me to fix his issue in the way of his own choosing.

Very many can testify that I will go the extra mile (and I do mean further than other dealers would be prepared to do) to fix problems.

All it takes is what you see members telling disgruntled buyers all the time "Have you tried to sort it with your dealer?"

Maybe the biggest issue is not why the thread was locked but why it was allowed to blossom in the first place.

Ken

I really do hope you aren't implying I'm trolling this up Pete, far from it. I noticed the missing posts right after this forum went down for a few days and it hasn't sat well with me since. So rather than jump in with both feet I waited until now to post about it.

I really do hope you aren't implying I'm trolling this up Pete, far from it. I noticed the missing posts right after this forum went down for a few days and it hasn't sat well with me since. So rather than jump in with both feet I waited until now to post about it.

You might be inferring it mate but I aint implying it !!

I never heard of the expression.... so sit down have a nice cup of tea and dont get yourself worked up mate. My question had nothing to do with you mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers Ken :)

Trolling is a method of fishing, where you cast many hooks at once and drive around in a school of fish, trying to catch as many as you can. When you enter an Internet community and make statements designed to stir up trouble just to see how many people you can anger, then you are trolling (in the Internet definition of the word)

Many people today think Trolling has something to do with the mythical creature "the troll" but of course it does not.

Trolling is a method of fishing, where you cast many hooks at once and drive around in a school of fish, trying to catch as many as you can. When you enter an Internet community and make statements designed to stir up trouble just to see how many people you can anger, then you are trolling (in the Internet definition of the word)

Many people today think Trolling has something to do with the mythical creature "the troll" but of course it does not.

Yes mate thats the mistake I made...

• 8 months later...

By the way Ken did you ever order one of your own jackets to check the quality compared to the photo?

I wasnt intentionally trolling, I just didnt want to deal with someone I couldnt understand. I dont think demanding to speak to someone I can understand isnt a large stretch. I posted emails in the thread that was locked.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ones many years ago i gave a jacket to one of my best friends. He was in Jail at that time, and he hade it the hole 7years he was there :) and he still hase it, he will give it to his son when he is old enough, i can still see his happy face when i gave it to him! I love that guy!

Ones many years ago i gave a jacket to one of my best friends. He was in Jail at that time, and he hade it the hole 7years he was there :) and he still hase it, he will give it to his son when he is old enough, i can still see his happy face when i gave it to him! I love that guy!

If you really liked that guy Zeleni...you should have made him a cake....with a file In It.

These can become quite handy while In jail. :)

Mike

Guest zeleni kukuruz

If you really liked that guy Zeleni...you should have made him a cake....with a file In It.

These can become quite handy while In jail. :)

Mike

He got a huge cake when he came out :)

Naaa, he did deserv the time he did. He knows what he did was very bad and he knows the time he did was well deserved. He is one of my best friends, he has been throu hell and back not just one time... Now he is like a hole new man with a good job a famili that loves him and friends that gave him a very nice vintage leather jacket when he was serving some time :)

It was me and 3 other friends that gave him that jacket. And each one of us wrote him a letter and put in one of the pockets. And we told him when things are hard then take one letter and read it :) and the letter was not one page each letter was like 20pages so one letter lasted a long time for him!

He told us that thouse letter and a few things more made him what he is today!!! He still is a crazy [censored] but he can handel it now. And im lucky to have a dude like that on my side becuse i know i can ALWAYS count on him :D

I realy have some crazy storys about him!!!

Sorry Ken for going out of the topic ;)

He got a huge cake when he came out :)

Naaa, he did deserv the time he did. He knows what he did was very bad and he knows the time he did was well deserved. He is one of my best friends, he has been throu hell and back not just one time... Now he is like a hole new man with a good job a famili that loves him and friends that gave him a very nice vintage leather jacket when he was serving some time :)

It was me and 3 other friends that gave him that jacket. And each one of us wrote him a letter and put in one of the pockets. And we told him when things are hard then take one letter and read it :) and the letter was not one page each letter was like 20pages so one letter lasted a long time for him!

He told us that thouse letter and a few things more made him what he is today!!! He still is a crazy [censored] but he can handel it now. And im lucky to have a dude like that on my side becuse i know i can ALWAYS count on him :D

I realy have some crazy storys about him!!!

Sorry Ken for going out of the topic ;)

Thats a nice story mate..Im happy to hear that your friend turned his life around.

Im sure having a good friend like you helped a lot...Im 100% sure of this. :)

Mike