When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think this dial fits?

omgiv

Hi Guys,

I got this dial a few months a ago from David and it was supposed to fit a V72, but the dial feet were in the wrong place. David just said to keep the dial. I was thinking about trying it out since I like the dial but don't know what it fits. The dial feet look to be at 5 and 35. I tried in on an Alpha movement that I believe is a Sea-Gull ST19 and it didn't fit. I have an Asian 7750 but remember what it came out of. I am thinking it came out of a Panerai Daylight with the tri compax layout. It wouldn't fit on that movement either. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!!!

d7456ee9.jpg

6d92bc8f.jpg

I wouldn't get to hung up on the dial feet. If the subdial spacing fits V72, then just cut them off and use dial dots.

Otherwise, we need more information. Dial diameter, measurement from center to subdial positions, etc.

The only other movement that springs to mind, (and the diameter/feet might tell) is this is for Lemania Handwind.

Thanks guys. I am not sure that the subdials line up with the V72. I would probably want this one to be a budget version anyway. I took some measurements of the dial and the diameter is about 29.09mm and the subdials about about 7.5mm from the center. Thanks again!!!!

• 6 months later...