When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy: Rainer Watch Box

mrboombasteke

I've been eyeing one of these for some time, but always wondered how well the pillows fit in the slots. Are they nice and snug?

One of the biggest gripes of most watch boxes I've had is how loose the pillows tend to be.

But they are quite beautiful... One of the better watch box options out there without having to spend $500+...

I've been eyeing one of these for some time, but always wondered how well the pillows fit in the slots. Are they nice and snug?

One of the biggest gripes of most watch boxes I've had is how loose the pillows tend to be.

But they are quite beautiful... One of the better watch box options out there without having to spend $500+...

I didn't inspect every single watch box, but I think most, if not all of the pillows are snug. It could be coincidence, but none of mine are loose. Maybe the other gents could weigh in...

:pimp:

P.S. If you ever want to get rid of one of your Daytonas... :whistling:

I might have to get one. The pillows in my current watch box are all over the place. Some are snug... Some are loose and the watches just kind of rock back and forth in the slots (pretty annoying).

Is he offering the exotic wood grains still?

Heh... Mr. B- If I sell the Daytonas, what will I have to fill the box with? :lol:

I might have to get one. The pillows in my current watch box are all over the place. Some are snug... Some are loose and the watches just kind of rock back and forth in the slots (pretty annoying).

Is he offering the exotic wood grains still?

Heh... Mr. B- If I sell the Daytonas, what will I have to fill the box with? :lol:

Yes, he offers macassar, carbon, walnut, redwood and poplar watch boxes, but his partner that makes these passed away in Jan. He only has what is left in stock, so get on it.

Oh, and you don't have to sell allllll your Daytonas. I only have space for one in my watch box anyway!

:pimp: