When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can't get the new PAM 005k?

maxse

Hey guys,

So I have been out of the game for a while and last month was thrilled to see a fantastic rep of the 005 finally. I ordered one right away and was told by Josh that evryone was out of stock until March 13th or so... Well I have no heard from him and decided to email him. He told me today that he is still out of stock and a new shipment is now delayed for another month.

Anyone know what's up with this and if in fact no dealer has them any more? I was really disappointed after waiting weeks after paying for it to arrive.

Panerai is my daddy.

Does he pay the maintenance ?? :)

Remember the 312, 329 ,359 etc is being done by one dealer and will not be available elsewhere..

Does he pay the maintenance ?? :)

Remember the 312, 329 ,359 etc is being done by one dealer and will not be available elsewhere..

Yes they will, mate ;-)

I've asked Connie/King and Puretimewatch also confirmed other dealers will sell the same watches. There is a thread at RG talking about that!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Yes they will, mate ;-)

I've asked Connie/King and Puretimewatch also confirmed other dealers will sell the same watches. There is a thread at RG talking about that!

Interesting info mate.....contradicts what I was told from the horses mouth...just a short time ago

However the prototype 359 pics will be posted tomorrow :)

Interesting info mate.....contradicts what I was told from the horses mouth...just a short time ago

However the prototype 359 pics will be posted tomorrow :)

Have a look at RG, in the PT section. I'very been a bit rude there, but at least I had an answer from Angus. He said the factory production will be too big to be sold on his site only.

I think you will be very glad in retrospect that you ordered from Angus mate ;)

Actually I already ordered from them but quit because they don't hide the watches when they ship them, so it's a bit tricky with Customs...

Actually I already ordered from them but quit because they don't hide the watches when they ship them, so it's a bit tricky with Customs...

you could always use another member you know in EU to forward it ;)

IF you want a 005K and dont feel like waiting, check around and see who has the 318L in stock, its the same watch from the same factory only the 318L has a different case back vs. 005K.

This is the route I took because the 005K's were out of stock everywhere.

My 318L:

photoci.jpg

Edited by ATEspo

A friend in the UK, let's say?

;-)

Yes Let say...and was willing to help in the spirit of Entente Cordiale !! :)

• 1 month later...