When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crazy skull buckles

nejad

It was a productive day at my shop; I made first set of 7 skull buckles. Six are 26mm and made one is 24mm. All buckles are made in 925 sterling and at the moment I just used spring bar but they will be welded for saw=in buckle. Skulls are set with 1.75mm cognac diamonds and 24mm is set with 2mm white diamonds. Total weight of a buckle is around 30 grams. All of them are totally unique and they are made by carved by hand in wax and all of them have different finish. Its super hard to see that on the pictures but there are 2 layers of oxidization and 2 different textures on every buckle; giving a lot of depth and 3D effect to it.

I have 4 buckles more to go and I will try to use completely different finish and some crazy green diamonds that I have. I’ll upload it when am finished.

Sorry for bad photo’s but its just the snap.

One buckle with white gold skull and white diamonds is mounted on Donirex black crock and it looks sick (that is going on my 112) and my partner took one buckle for his 217 and he set his stones in a way that skull is “looking” on a side to words him (unfortunately he left the shop early so I didn’t shoot it).

So what do you think? I would love some input from you guys…

Thanks for looking

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

Not planning real manufacture yet. At this point I would like to see where to go designee vise, before I make real step forward.

Also it would be nice to see what other members think. That's all. Noting is for sale and so far: two are for me, one for my partner, one for Eric, and one for Sead and for couple more friends….

Other interesting thing is that I just realized that I am not a platinum member and i should be

I think I found the Sixx buckle for my 112 right here!!

Awesome work as ever Nejad!! I still drool over the thought of the skull ring you guys made!!

Sixx :bones:

I wondered how long it would take you to sniff these out...!!! :p

You should get an Airbourne B&R to match it S !! ;):)

Thats still a beastie ......

It reminds me of when I was a kid entering the Haunted House ride at the fair....The shape over the entrance..if you know what I mean... smile.gif

Sixx don't worry this is just a start. i have a 112 and i made this 24mm just for that; looks sweet, but this strap is making it go over the top. i really love Donerix exotic straps and this one i didn't use so far i was saving it for a this buckle.

silver is grate and i really love the contrast when silver bucke is placed with SS, PVD or Ti watch